+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Equivalence for Pakistani Engineers

warm

Apr 3, 2010
Hi all
i strongly feel that most of engineers from Pakistan who are migrating to Canada do not have proper guide line incase they want to get further education after immigration. Any learned one can guide us on this topic.
My case is i am elec engg and i want to continue my studies. Plz guide me what i have to do after immigration for equivalance.

Ruszn

Aug 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
July 09, 2010
Nomination.....
November, 19, 2010
You will have to get your Pakistani Educational Credentials evaluated by an approved evaluation agency in Canada. By an approved evaluation agency I mean an organization whose evaluation is accepted by the relevant Engineering Professional Body (provincial body where you want to practice engineering). After you have recieved your evaluation, you have to apply to the relevant authority for a PEng licence. They may ask you to take a couple of exam in your field of specialization. Once you have obtained your licence you can write Peng with your name and I guess it will be much easier fo ryou to find a job worth your qualifications. If your immigration application is at an advanced level you need to start the process as soo as possible. Good Luck!!!!!

warm

Apr 3, 2010
Thank you very much for such kind help. Is this procedure same if i want to continue my further edu in engg. I mean do need to be evaluated by such body before seeking admission in any uni?