01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Guys,

Does anybody have an idea how to get and apply for survival jobs in Vancouver? I am ready to do any jobs available.

Plz. get back to me over my query.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Subash said:
Guys,

Does anybody have an idea how to get and apply for survival jobs in Vancouver? I am ready to do any jobs available.

Plz. get back to me over my query.
Meet with any potential employer, do the hiring process and get hired.

There is not much on it.

IdleHands

Jul 29, 2015
Search on kijiji as well, however if you're in dire need you will have to go out of the door and check every place you see.
You can get fast work in fast food joints, wal-marts, 7-11, restaurants will hire dishwashers and bussers, catering companies almost always need more staff... etc.
A public library will have more information and advice for you, but I would refrain on relying on sending resumes and CV online. They take too long to get an answer and in 90% they can just ignore you.
You can also register at staffing agencies as well.

When you'll have a job, then it's a good time to start looking for something better.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
IdleHands said:
Search on kijiji as well, however if you're in dire need you will have to go out of the door and check every place you see.
You can get fast work in fast food joints, wal-marts, 7-11, restaurants will hire dishwashers and bussers, catering companies almost always need more staff... etc.
A public library will have more information and advice for you, but I would refrain on relying on sending resumes and CV online. They take too long to get an answer and in 90% they can just ignore you.
You can also register at staffing agencies as well.

When you'll have a job, then it's a good time to start looking for something better.
Dear IdleHands,

Thank you for the detailed information. In fact,I am a medical lab assistant by profession and have more than a decade of experience here in my country. Can't I apply for the field of my expertise? I know that I should get canadian education and experience to work in the same capacity as I am here .If I desired to work below my qualification and experience lets say lab aide or helper.Do I still need to do some course to apply for the lower position than my real education?

I really appreciate your response on the same matter.

Awesome7

Jun 6, 2015
Subash said:
Dear IdleHands,

Thank you for the detailed information. In fact,I am a medical lab assistant by profession and have more than a decade of experience here in my country. Can't I apply for the field of my expertise? I know that I should get canadian education and experience to work in the same capacity as I am here .If I desired to work below my qualification and experience lets say lab aide or helper.Do I still need to do some course to apply for the lower position than my real education?

Have you tried PHSA at: https://www.brainhunter.com/frontoffice/searchSeekerJobAction.do?sitecode=pl355&locationPicker=Y&jobStream=&locationId=&keyword=&search=Search&order=&sortField=&goJobDetail=&sortedit=&externaljob=#searchSection?

Awesome7

Jun 6, 2015
Subash said:
Dear IdleHands,

VCH at: https://careers-vch.icims.com/jobs/intro?hashed=0&mobile=false&width=820&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false

Awesome7

Jun 6, 2015
Subash said:
Dear IdleHands,

Or FHA at: https://careers.fraserhealth.ca/Search-Jobs.aspx?search=all?

Awesome7

Jun 6, 2015
Subash said:
Dear IdleHands,

Don't give up on your dream. Find out more about the BC Society of Lab Science here and perhaps contact them:
http://www.bcsls.net/pages/member-overview.html

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Awesome7 said:
Don't give up on your dream. Find out more about the BC Society of Lab Science here and perhaps contact them:
http://www.bcsls.net/pages/member-overview.html
Dear Awesome7,

Thank you very much.Your response is really awesome and you are great in managing time to provide me so many links here.Indeed,it will help me a lot to begin career path in the new country.I will take this as an opportunity and go through this.

Big +1 for your contribution.

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Looking for an entry-level job in Canada and an agency In Dubai has open a profile for me In the five provinces in Canada. I am told it will take 6 months for the whole process to be done . Is there any possibilities for such migration agency to get me an accurate offer ? Kindly advise please

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Looking for an entry-level job in Canada and an agency In Dubai has open a profile for me In the five provinces in Canada. I am told it will take 6 months for the whole process to be done . Is there any possibilities for such migration agency to get me an accurate offer ? Kindly advise please
It is likely a scam. Don’t give them money.