+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

En traitement and document submitted

shafqatmajoka

Aug 28, 2017
Hi All,

My application status is En traitement and I already submitted my documents since 3 months now and the MIDI sent me document receipt acknowledgement.

How much will the MIDI takes to complete the application after document received??

Many thanks

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Mine was received more than 4 months ago and no status update yet. It is still en traitement. MIDI hasn't published any official processing time and they won't give you an estimate

shafqatmajoka

Aug 28, 2017
Mine was received more than 4 months ago and no status update yet. It is still en traitement. MIDI hasn't published any official processing time and they won't give you an estimate
Thanks for your quick reply, would you like to share the following info.

Your area of training ?
Your region ?

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
the MIDI said they will close the general case in 30 months...so wait:rolleyes: I am in the same stage, submitted the documents, and MIDI said they received, and then "En traitement", nothing else

rayrw

Jul 26, 2016
Nothing much we can do here. I called MIDI and they are saying impatiently that we should be patient. They refuse to provide any estimation of time.