+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

employment possibility after business and psychology

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
hello,
which field is more employable; psychology (with masters in a related field) or business administration
i like both fields just to make it clear

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello,
which field is more employable; psychology (with masters in a related field) or business administration
i like both fields just to make it clear
You can’t compare and you need to narrow down what type of job you are looking for since business admin is too vague so is psychology,

Urgonnabeokme

Sep 20, 2020
You can’t compare and you need to narrow down what type of job you are looking for since business admin is too vague so is psychology,
To be honest idk but i feel like i can go into business informatics or marketing for my masters so 2 different areas. For psychology i cant become a clinical psychologist because i need a PhD and i can not afford it but maybe i can become a psychotherapist by attending psychotherapy institutes like Gestalt Institute for example, or if i get lucky and get accepted to masters in counselling psychology i can go for consulting psychology. Consulting seems a bit tricky tho since regulations change according to the province. So i wanted to ask the forum.