+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Employment Letter for CEC in complex situation

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I am waiting for 1 year work experience to be done next month. My case as follow, hope anyone can help.

My company that is located in Quebec. It had contract with a company in Ottawa to provide engineer for them. And I am currently working for company in Ottawa. Since, i never came to Quebec but they are paying my monthly salary and provided work visa for me. Which information I should provide for my Work history in my EE profile ? as my understanding, I can not apply EE from Quebec. Can I give the company Name as Quebec company and the Address in Ottawa ? or Should I include my payslips/T4 which having my current home address in Ottawa? which is best way to tackle this situation ?

Note: I already got employment from Manager company in Quebec, also in the letter stated that my work location is in Ottawa. Moreover, My LIMA also stated that my work location is in Ottawa.

Thank you for any comments

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
My company that is located in Quebec. It had contract with a company in Ottawa to provide engineer for them. And I am currently working for company in Ottawa. Since, i never came to Quebec but they are paying my monthly salary and provided work visa for me. Which information I should provide for my Work history in my EE profile ? as my understanding, I can not apply EE from Quebec. Can I give the company Name as Quebec company and the Address in Ottawa ?

or Should I include my payslips/T4 which having my current home address in Ottawa?
Regardless of your address, you should include your T4. Paystubs are usually not necessary.

Note: I already got employment from Manager company in Quebec, also in the letter stated that my work location is in Ottawa. Moreover, My LIMA also stated that my work location is in Ottawa.
You should be fine with this.

Reactions: s5773377