+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Embassy Refused my Study Visa Two Times....

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
Hello,

My self Rishi and i am from India.I applied for geroge brown college for one year post gradutaion diploma.I applied for student visa in august 2009.The embassy refused my application with two reasons.After that i applied again but this time they reject my visa in one day without any checking of file with three reasons.Now my Sep session is closed.Please help me what can i do.If i applied for Jan session 2010 they reject my visa again without any checking......Help me please........

anandrishin

Jul 6, 2009
India
I applied in George Brown College Toronto Casa Loma Campus For Wireless Networking One year Post Graduation Diploma.

IN First refusal reasons are:-

1.You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay Because:-

a) You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

B) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.

IN SECOND REFUSAL:-

1.You have not satisfied me that you will leave canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay Because:-

a) You have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence.

B) Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans.

2. You have not satisfied me that you have sufficient funds for living costs and tuition for your first year of studies,and return transportation without working in Canada because:

a) your or your parents' income and assets are insufficient to support the studies.

MY answers:-

In my first case i was not deposited my fees to the college and not take any loan.

But second time i applied in embassy after 4 days of my first refusal at that time i appeal and clear my limitations in first refusal.In the First Point i am the only son and my parents are Govt.Employee.

This time embassy refused my visa again with one more reason that my previous studies are not matching.I am a B.C.A(Bachelors of Computer Applications) Student.If computer Student is not Applied for Wireless Networking Then Who will applied. I applied In George Brown College Toronto Casa Loma Campus.For One Year Post Graduation Diploma.

Hi,

I have read your posts and reasons for refusal. In my opinion, the first mistake you made when you filed your second application four days after your first refusal. It seems to me that visa officer have not seen any changes in your circumstances. It sounds more like an emotional submission rather than a serious preparation on your file. You might have two options: to get legal opinion and appeal the visa officer's decision via the Federal Court of Canada. The second option is to take some time, request and learn your CAIPS notes and prepare your case again, taking into consideration all the factors listed in your refusal letter. I should note, that having no file at hand and only your side of the story, it's very hard for any immigration practitioner to assess you chances over the internet. If you have an opportunity to consult with a Canadian lawyer/CSIC member in your area, I suggest that you, prior to making any further application, take a legal advice.