+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eligibility review required

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
hello guys! my eligibility needs an extra review. I just received my notes. I almost crossed 6 months. I am getting so worried. Does anybody know what are the chances of passing eligibility when an another officer is going to review my eligibility?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
hello guys! my eligibility needs an extra review. I just received my notes. I almost crossed 6 months. I am getting so worried. Does anybody know what are the chances of passing eligibility when an another officer is going to review my eligibility?
It rather depends on WHY your application is going for extra review. If it's just "quality control", it shouldn't matter. However, if there is something "wrong" or "suspect" about it, then nobody can predict what the outcome might be...

Reactions: jessy87

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
It rather depends on WHY your application is going for extra review. If it's just "quality control", it shouldn't matter. However, if there is something "wrong" or "suspect" about it, then nobody can predict what the outcome might be...
reason mentioned by officer on notes is not of great concern. Actually i worked as a cashier and got promoted to supervisor in company i am working right now. I claimed point for supervisor experience for 1 year and 4 months. reference Letter i provided to cic mentioned it that i was cashier fron this to this date and i got promoted to supervisor. duties listed in letter was exactly matched with my supervisor noc. Officer made a note thay job duties of cashier noc not declared. I did not upload a job letter of my job as a cashier. I thought its does nt come under any noc, so better to just mention it at top. and i thought its going to make good impression on cic that i got promoted. but its all messed up now. I cnt upload letter unless they requested it. I dnt know if they got suspicious after reading this cashier to supervisor promotion. god knows.Its killing me everyday. what do you think?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
reason mentioned by officer on notes is not of great concern. Actually i worked as a cashier and got promoted to supervisor in company i am working right now. I claimed point for supervisor experience for 1 year and 4 months. reference Letter i provided to cic mentioned it that i was cashier fron this to this date and i got promoted to supervisor. duties listed in letter was exactly matched with my supervisor noc. Officer made a note thay job duties of cashier noc not declared. I did not upload a job letter of my job as a cashier. I thought its does nt come under any noc, so better to just mention it at top. and i thought its going to make good impression on cic that i got promoted. but its all messed up now. I cnt upload letter unless they requested it. I dnt know if they got suspicious after reading this cashier to supervisor promotion. god knows.Its killing me everyday. what do you think?
Cashier NOC = 6611
They are obviously concerned about the discrepancy but it doesn't sound that serious. You'll have to wait for the next communication from IRCC to see what they say.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Cashier NOC = 6611
They are obviously concerned about the discrepancy but it doesn't sound that serious. You'll have to wait for the next communication from IRCC to see what they say.
yeah i am waiting. but everyday is like a year for me.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Nvnsuri

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC

If the agent is not sure about the experience letter or anything else he/she pushes the file to next officer advice. which takes for every but sure they will approve it. But keep writing letters in web form. regarding the delays. I know its pain I came over it after 11 months I got my Email. All the best

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
If the agent is not sure about the experience letter or anything else he/she pushes the file to next officer advice. which takes for every but sure they will approve it. But keep writing letters in web form. regarding the delays. I know its pain I came over it after 11 months I got my Email. All the best
congratulations my friend and thank you for your advice.I will write letter tomorrow for sure. I think they did nt touch my file after june 2018.

kemeshia

Star Member
Feb 11, 2009
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
still same..eligibility review required. Agent told me that they are still working on eligibility. They did nt ask for any documents. Nothing yet. My life is hell right now
I think they are questioning the relationship between me and my mother due to a middle name difference on her birth certificate and min.