+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Eligibility issue at IP2 stage

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hi,
I have a some questions regarding Eligibility at IP2 (background check) stage.
My friend and I got ITA for CEC on the same draw as me when the score was 471 on May 29 2019. We had almost similar points 479 for me and 476 for her.

She is showing 3 years of experience from her origin country.
Heres a breakdown of her experience:
1 year and 10 months in company A -
5 months in company B -
1 year and 2 months working for company B on payroll of company C (contracted with company C)

She got all letters and documents needed from her current job in Canada. But there was an issue with getting documents from her home country.
As per her she left abruptly from these organisations and had some issues so she was unable to get reference letters from the managers/team leads or the company. Instead she attached her experience letter, joining letter, joining emails, every payslip she got, Income tax documents and every other letter or document which could prove that she was working there. She also provided an explanation letter for every experience.

All the points she got puts her on the edge because everything depends on the fact that they are able to do the background check and get all information they want. She is especially skeptical about the contracting company C because they moved to another state and she was absolutely not able to get in touch with anyone there at all.

Questions:
1. When she got ITA, the minimum score was 471 and she got 476. But if for some reason or issues in the background check (specially company C) fails, then her score falls down to 454 which is less than the minimum score of 471 on May 29. Will her application be rejected?

2. There is absolutely zero chance of getting anything from any of those companies. I tried to contact them as well. But apparently they don't respond at all. All her friends have left those companies too. There is no one that can help her. What can she do now?

3. Incase of rejection in CEC, can she reapply when the score goes down? or is she done for good? If she reapplies and does not show company C her score dips to 450's. She may get invitation again ?

She has consulted many advisers but they have all said that it will mostly be rejected.

Please advise.

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
Hi,
I have a some questions regarding Eligibility at IP2 (background check) stage.
My friend and I got ITA for CEC on the same draw as me when the score was 471 on May 29 2019. We had almost similar points 479 for me and 476 for her.

She is showing 3 years of experience from her origin country.
Heres a breakdown of her experience:
1 year and 10 months in company A -
5 months in company B -
1 year and 2 months working for company B on payroll of company C (contracted with company C)

She got all letters and documents needed from her current job in Canada. But there was an issue with getting documents from her home country.
As per her she left abruptly from these organisations and had some issues so she was unable to get reference letters from the managers/team leads or the company. Instead she attached her experience letter, joining letter, joining emails, every payslip she got, Income tax documents and every other letter or document which could prove that she was working there. She also provided an explanation letter for every experience.

All the points she got puts her on the edge because everything depends on the fact that they are able to do the background check and get all information they want. She is especially skeptical about the contracting company C because they moved to another state and she was absolutely not able to get in touch with anyone there at all.

Questions:
1. When she got ITA, the minimum score was 471 and she got 476. But if for some reason or issues in the background check (specially company C) fails, then her score falls down to 454 which is less than the minimum score of 471 on May 29. Will her application be rejected?

2. There is absolutely zero chance of getting anything from any of those companies. I tried to contact them as well. But apparently they don't respond at all. All her friends have left those companies too. There is no one that can help her. What can she do now?

3. Incase of rejection in CEC, can she reapply when the score goes down? or is she done for good? If she reapplies and does not show company C her score dips to 450's. She may get invitation again ?

She has consulted many advisers but they have all said that it will mostly be rejected.

Please advise.
1. If the score falls below the cut off score then the application will be rejected.

3. She can apply again if her score is above the cut off score for that draw.