+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Primary NOC is different in Intended Job Offer NOC

syed.hamood

Feb 10, 2018
I have my experience in two different NOCs, however, I have a job offer from a Canadian employer as 2282; which is not my current experience neither it is the claimed EE Primary NOC.

Kindly suggest how this will affect my express entry profile and how immigration officer will assess my profile? Since the primary NOC is different than the intended NOC JOB.

I really appreciate any feedback and support in this regard.

Thanks,

vinghu

Jun 30, 2020
Hi Syed
I was searching for answer for above question, please let me know what was your experience in application processing when job offer & primary occupation is different
Regards
Vin

Nov 23, 2020
I have my experience in pharma industry in India I want to work in Canada..I have 6 years of experience in quality control department as an analyst.. please guide me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

rish6

Sep 5, 2013

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi there,
would there be an issue if the : job offer doesnot require heavy work exp, and lets say the candidates work exp is somewhat similar to the job (but not entirely tha)?
So the job offer with LMIA doesn’t require work experience? When you apply for your closed work permit, officers will look at your education and work experience to make sure you are not over qualified.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
i meant if the noc of joboffer is slightly different from the primary noc in EE, would that be an issue

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
So the job offer with LMIA doesn’t require work experience? When you apply for your closed work permit, officers will look at your education and work experience to make sure you are not over qualified.
Hi Naturgrl, we had a small query. One of the trv mentions manager as a occupation. We do not know why theagency made a small mistake. But the actual work is actually of supervisory. (We come from petroleum occupation). Now in the future trv form or pr form, we have to mention supervisory since thats the one we got from th employer. Would it really create a big issue with changes in wordings from manager to supervisory. No noc as given.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Naturgrl, we had a small query. One of the trv mentions manager as a occupation. We do not know why theagency made a small mistake. But the actual work is actually of supervisory. (We come from petroleum occupation). Now in the future trv form or pr form, we have to mention supervisory since thats the one we got from th employer. Would it really create a big issue with changes in wordings from manager to supervisory. No noc as given.
Manager and supervisor are the same thing to me. It is the NOC and responsibilities that matter most not a title.

ValGonzal

Star Member
May 29, 2021
Manager and supervisor are the same thing to me. It is the NOC and responsibilities that matter most not a title.
So just to remove discrepancy, if we mention manager (NOC CODE 1) and manager (NOC CODE 2) as intended and previous employment, would that work?