+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr Waiting time (2023) - Etobicoke Office

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Anyone recently received ecopr from Etobicoke office? please share your timelines.

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Anyone recently received ecopr from Etobicoke office? please share your timelines.

Thank you
It looks like you are a CEC applicant and not Family Class. If that's the case, this is the wrong place to be posting and the answers here won't help you. For Family Class / Spousal Sponsorship, applications are generally sent to the Etobicoke office when there are concerns with the application and these applications experience much longer processing times.

smily_k

Sep 22, 2023
No, i didn't get copr number, i got a letter that my file has been transferred to Etobicoke (inside spouse canada) . Still waiting for further step.

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
No, i didn't get copr number, i got a letter that my file has been transferred to Etobicoke (inside spouse canada) . Still waiting for further step.
my primary VO is mississauga and received portal email from Etobicoke

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thanks for the information
PR666 is NOT doing a spousal/family class sponsorship. Etobicoke office is different for the economic class vs family class.
If the email of your transfer to Etobicoke mentioned further processing, it's NOT for portal. It's for further review of family class sponsorship.

That's why it's important to look at the same type of application. NOT just the name of the office.

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
PR666 is NOT doing a spousal/family class sponsorship. Etobicoke office is different for the economic class vs family class.
If the email of your transfer to Etobicoke mentioned further processing, it's NOT for portal. It's for further review of family class sponsorship.

That's why it's important to look at the same type of application. NOT just the name of the office.
how did you know I am not applying under the family stream? simply because you saw my messages? I am inland applicant and awaiting for Ecopr since October. left messages under cec thread just watching the processing time for ecopr.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
how did you know I am not applying under the family stream? simply because you saw my messages? I am inland applicant and awaiting for Ecopr since October. left messages under cec thread just watching the processing time for ecopr.
Ok. So you are waiting for the virtual landing and not being transferred for further processing. That's good news.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
This was the message from smily_k. Doesn't look like this case has passed background check and was sent to Etobicoke for further assessment.
I think it depends on the messages that came with the transfer. In your case, may be it's for eCOPR and there is no further assessment.

After medical and biometrics I got a letter that my file has been transferred to Etobicoke. it is the general processing system or it means a long delay in processing.? Please guide me. Thanks

"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision".

PR666

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
This was the message from smily_k. Doesn't look like this case has passed background check and was sent to Etobicoke for further assessment.
I think it depends on the messages that came with the transfer. In your case, may be it's for eCOPR and there is no further assessment.
Agree with you, this makes sense. But smily_k just asked me "how long it takes for the Etobicoke office to process? "
I replied, "Do you mean portal process".
If for further review, i am unable to answer it.

smily_k

Sep 22, 2023
Agree with you, this makes sense. But smily_k just asked me "how long it takes for the Etobicoke office to process? "
I replied, "Do you mean portal process".
If for further review, i am unable to answer it.

I got this letter 45 days ago:

INLAND SCLP.

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows:

Etobicoke IRCC
5353 Dundas Street West, Suite 105,
Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Last edited: