+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr not recieved

nolijohn

Dec 29, 2022
Does anyone here get PR approved and didn't recieve ecopr?

I submit my photo and address in PR portal confirmation but didn't hear anything from them since then.

December 2,2022 - Submit declaration inside canada, photo and address

still waiting ecopr.

does anyone here have the same situation?

VO - IRCC Montreal

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Normally, the eCoPR download button will be displayed in a week at the same page when you uploaded the photo and address. But the time varies from cases to cases. 1-2 months also happens to others. But no worries, you almost end the process. You can submit a request form for the issue if you want.
In my experience, IRCC will answer you around 3-4 weeks and maybe your portal is already updated before that.
Good luck

nolijohn

Dec 29, 2022
Normally, the eCoPR download button will be displayed in a week at the same page when you uploaded the photo and address. But the time varies from cases to cases. 1-2 months also happens to others. But no worries, you almost end the process. You can submit a request form for the issue if you want.
In my experience, IRCC will answer you around 3-4 weeks and maybe your portal is already updated before that.
Good luck
Yes, I agree with you in that. Im just a bit worried that somethings may go wrong if i do not do any action and my PR may get affected, worse case get cancelled since the ecopr of my friends issued after 1 week. I raised a webform about the issue last december 24, 2022 to have a bit of peace of mind.

Anyway, thank you for the response. Hoping a positive response from them early next year.

advance happy new year to you!

Reactions: Ruii

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Ircc Montreal is useless . Someone I know Applied 1st November . Ecopr still awaited

iswari

Dec 29, 2023
I'm waiting since December 6, 2023. Are you guys PNP non express entry or Express entry?. VO Montreal.

Navneet K

Jan 18, 2024
I am waiting for mine since September even they sent my dependent a COPR and stamped the passport but not to primary applicant.
Whenever I call them or raise a web form same reason "Processing it". He can't land until I get mine so no benefit of getting his because he can't land and his is expiring in few days.

abdullahamer

Apr 19, 2021
Hi I received the portal email uploaded the photo and the address and the COPR or eCOPR not yet received, I am a bit worried as my Open Work Permit going to expire by the end of March and I don't know how longer should I wait before I renew my work permit! I know the renewal should be with 30 days, but I try to avoid that. Any advice what should I do?