+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR for PA and dependent passport submitted to VFS

brinck

Jun 13, 2018
Good day! Does eCOPR takes time after portal was created by principal applicant? The passports of dependent were submitted to VFS along with the appendix B before principal was invited to create the portal. Question... is it really the correct procedure of submitting all dependent passport before principal applicant receives her eCOPR? The passports has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office since Tue Oct 11 2022. Principal applicant portal was created 01Nov2022. Please enlighten us on this for those who have the same case like us thanks

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
Good day! Does eCOPR takes time after portal was created by principal applicant? The passports of dependent were submitted to VFS along with the appendix B before principal was invited to create the portal. Question... is it really the correct procedure of submitting all dependent passport before principal applicant receives her eCOPR? The passports has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office since Tue Oct 11 2022. Principal applicant portal was created 01Nov2022. Please enlighten us on this for those who have the same case like us thanks
Hi. Good Day. Did you received your CoPR already? if so, how many days you've got your eCOPR after creating a portal? I'm also thinking of submiiting my dependents passport, Appendix B , RFS to VFS , can I do that? or is it ok? I am a principal applicant I am not yet invited to create thr portal. Please enlighten me also. Thank you.

brinck

Jun 13, 2018
Hello! Still waiting for the eCOPR of the principal applicant, and still the dependents passports are not yet processed for stamping and "safekeep" by IRCC/VFS for almost 3months from the time of submission. You may do so submit the passport if you feel okay... we believed that the 7pages received is the PPR itself so therefore we have 30 days to submit or else give some reason why not able to submit.

Xay Ave

Jun 28, 2022
Hi. When IRCC send me those 7pages copy an agent also asked me if I am inside Canada . I replied that tom, will be my flight (vacation) ,then he/she told me that it will put on hold and will continue when i come back. I thought it is true on their end that they will continue my landing when I came back. so I keep on waiting everyday for more than 7months now.

brinck

Jun 13, 2018
Hi. When IRCC send me those 7pages copy an agent also asked me if I am inside Canada . I replied that tom, will be my flight (vacation) ,then he/she told me that it will put on hold and will continue when i come back. I thought it is true on their end that they will continue my landing when I came back. so I keep on waiting everyday for more than 7months now.
Have you replied stating the reason for not completing the procedure thru webform? I think it's 30 days upon the receipt of the 7 pages. BTW, PA just received the eCOPR and the dependents passport are now being dispatched from IRCC to CVO/VFS as per email.:)