+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecase Errors ( Dont Worry) Wait For Few Weeks

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In Jan/Feb/March 2011 many applicants got wrong status like Medical has been received and other wrong status but with in 3 weeks it all Reverce back to their original status.

So wait for first week of Dec 2011, lets see what happens.

Always pray.

Check these links who got errors in status Jan/Feb/March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t62689.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-not-done-but-status-states-medical-results-have-been-received-t65207.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-bug-chc-confirms-in-email-we-got-a-breather-thank-god-t63446.0.html

maran1976 said:
Hi, I had posted earlier, how my ECAS status turned to DECISION MADE abruptly after CIO REVIEW , IN PROCESS.
The current status is just DECISION MADE and IN PROCESS

I had sent a case specific enquiry as to how my status changed to DM without RBVO, Review etc. and if a decsion hads really been made..here is the reply ..

A special thanks to rocky27272727 for the kind and encouraging words ! Also, for other, if your status abruplty changed to DM , there is hope !

Here is the email that I received for my Case specific enquiry...now makes me wonder if the mass IN PROCESS that all of us got, is also a bug/error!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Our office is aware that the online Client Application Status function that is available on the CIC website at this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en does not always give accurate case status information to clients whose applications are in process at visa offices outside Canada.

CIC is working to resolve this problem, which is due to the difficulty of transferring data between different databases.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nshalah its system error!! Cus last time when my previews application got dm! There was a doubt bcus my points was less than 67 , but now am afraid to check my ecas daily!! If even its system error that's makes me worry all the times so its better to forget ecas!!

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rKo said:
Nshalah its system error!! Cus last time when my previews application got dm! There was a doubt bcus my points was less than 67 , but now am afraid to check my ecas daily!! If even its system error that's makes me worry all the times so its better to forget ecas!!
rKo said:
hi qorax i have some questions today my ecas status changed to decision made before medical, my application was pending only bcus of AEO approval VO was waiting positive AEO but sadly AEO approval is taking more time so i think VO didn't want to wait...

1- do ecas status gets error some time before medical what you think..
2- if its negative decision when am going to recieve my refusal letter with explaining the reason for that.
3- if my aeo approved can i apply again for Noc 1111 with AEO, my job offer is accountant senior clerk.

thanks alot
RKO
qorax said:
Hi rKo,

1- do ecas status gets error some time before medical what you think..
- Yes, there r plenty of cases recorded on all forums about error in the e-cas. Which got rectified by itself in a couple of days, or when the applicants alerted the CHC.

2- if its negative decision when am going to recieve my refusal letter with explaining the reason for that.
- God forbid not, but if it's negative u'll hear from them in 1-2 months.

3- if my aeo approved can i apply again for Noc 1111 with AEO, my job offer is accountant senior clerk.
- Yes, u can. U'd then have 2 options. One, u request your CHC to revive your previously rejected case file (provided the reason was due to the AEO) -this process might save u time, as most/some of the work on the case would already have been completed. Two, u can apply afresh. Note that under the current rules, AEO cases r yet out on the 29/Cap regulations.

Good luck!

Qorax

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
In Jan/Feb/March 2011 many applicants got wrong status like Medical has been received and other wrong status but with in 3 weeks it all Reverce back to their original status.

So wait for first week of Dec 2011, lets see what happens.

Always pray.

Check these links who got errors in status Jan/Feb/March 2011.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t62689.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-not-done-but-status-states-medical-results-have-been-received-t65207.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ecas-bug-chc-confirms-in-email-we-got-a-breather-thank-god-t63446.0.html
KINDLY DECISION MADE APPLICANT KINDLY SHARE WHETHER THEY DIPLOMA HOLDER OR DEGREE HOLDER.WHICH STEAN AND WHAT POINTS THEY COUNT FOR DIPLOMA.KINDLY SHARE
REGARDS
INDIAN

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah its my old application applied on july 2009 and rejected july 2010 du to less than 67 points! Now I applied again with 79 points, I hope no issues this time..and good luck to all..

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rKo said:
Yeah its my old application applied on july 2009 and rejected july 2010 du to less than 67 points! Now I applied again with 79 points, I hope no issues this time..and good luck to all..
Yes Dont worry.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
It is Definitely NOT a bug or error.

Its a fact that we need to accept that the application is rejected. I visited my consultant company & the Branch head clarified that it is a rejection.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:

Its a fact that we need to accept that the application is rejected. I visited my consultant company & the Branch head clarified that it is a rejection.
Here on this forum many applicant got status Decision made from last 6 months but they didnt get any email and rejection letter still.

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian Dreams said:

IT IS NOT A BUG.IT IS REALITLY

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I forgot the link of SAKI post but read SAKI posts some members in starting of 2010 also have same error and they already landed. even We regularly monitor here many members have same error and get it normal in-process after some weeks and till never get any rejection letter or email by VO. even visa office also reply back to email that your case is under review with visa office. even some people ordered CAIPS note and in that nothing mentioned about rejection.
so if it's error of e-case for specific applicant's it will be normal in nearest weeks. some people trust own consulting agents or firms but they never read old posts here, thats the problem they dont understand about e-case error msg.
Wish you best luck guys, don't take any tension if it's error to your e-case then it will solve soon, otherwise visa office will send you written letter (once you get this written letter that means rejection, otherwise it's not rejection. Mostly visa office send Rejection letter withing 15days minimum to 30days maximum).

OMM

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
here is SAKI post : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t63254.0.html;msg806663#msg806663
that user get in-process after some weeks.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gujarati-people-fsw-pr-status-with-noc-share-here-t43250.1065.html
Pal have same error but he got email from VO and he is in safe zone (it's error on his e-case).

OMM

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Our office is aware that the online Client Application Status function that is available on the CIC website at this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas&lang=en does not always give accurate case status information to clients whose applications are in process at visa offices outside Canada.

CIC is working to resolve this problem, which is due to the difficulty of transferring data between different databases.

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

PM

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

[/quote]

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nice one + 1 for you.
in my gujarati forum pal get reply different than rejection on application, that means he is safe. so why people dont send case specific email. it's faster way than CAIPS.
even order CAIPS if you guys not satisfied with case specific email reply.

OMM