+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCAS update

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I sent my application under CEC in March 2011. The application was returned in May 2011 because I left the military information blank. I resubmitted in May and was recieved by CIC on May 27/11. For the first few monthsECAS was showing "We have recieved you null on May 27/11". Than I recievd an email asking for RCMP finger prints on Sept 9/11. The status on ECAS changed to "We have recieved your application for Permanent residency on May 27/11". I did not recieved any Communication for next couple of days. Than on Sept 22/11 I recieved medical request along with bar code stickers through a regular mail. I did my medicals on Sepember 27/11 and was sent by DMP on October 8/11.
Than again waiting game started for ECAS update. I wrote to CIC on November 9/11asking about my ECAS update. The very next ECAS was updated "We have recieved your medical results". I am seeing some people on tracker mentioning that ECAS showing "Your Application is in process". I never had this kind of update on my ECAS. Also I did not recieve any IA. Just wondering what happens next and how long I have to wait to get PPR?

cannime

Nov 25, 2011
ECAS is usually not updated as it should be as I have noticed. A friend of mine did not even have her status updated to "In process" When she got referred for medicals.

Also my PR application has been completed. I recently sent my passport, yet my status on the website still says " In process" Instead of "decision made"

IF you have not heard from them, the key is to ensure that your address and email on your application was right.

raquino_20

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO to Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2011
File Transfer...
06-02-2012 to seattle
Med's Request
14-09-2011
Med's Done....
19-09-2011
keep on faith we have the same situation same month date of processing and same still waiting for the passport request..Hopefully next month we have good news..:)

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
mine is also same.....................!!!

but 180 days common for total process...............!!

medicals may be earlier than expected..............!!

still after medicals it is little bit frustrating..............!!!!

ok .....!! let us wait ...........!! let us pray...............!!!