App. Filed.......
September 4th, 2016
Nomination.....
CRS of 496
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
IELTS Request
Overall score of 8
So sorry to hear this. The RCMP is the equivalent of a PCC in Canada, right? How many days, exactly, did you spend in Canada?
Hope all this clears out for you soon.
Thanks, basically 18-23 so about 5 years. I submitted the doc so yeh Canada PCC is done.

Modi4AM

Apr 10, 2017
Finally, gotta PPR email..

CEC INLAND

AOR- 17th March

Medical Passed- 12th April & IP

CIC Updated - 9th June( dont know what was that,called CIC day after and gotta knew that my case Is approved).

PPR EMAIL- 16th June . 5:30pm(emailed cic on 15th ju

johnjohny

Feb 10, 2017
AOR March 07
CEC Inland
Medical Passed March 23
BG NA
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed, however, I did not submit any additional documents after AOR.

BOWP applied on May 09
Same status.
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed

Work Permit Expiring June 26 2017.
What to do??

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Every cic inland applicant applied after Me (march 3) are receiving PRR. I don't know why I am still waiting and what is really going on?

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Finally, gotta PPR email..

CEC INLAND

AOR- 17th March

Medical Passed- 12th April & IP

CIC Updated - 9th June( dont know what was that,called CIC day after and gotta knew that my case Is approved).

PPR EMAIL- 16th June . 5:30pm(emailed cic on 15th ju
Congrats!!! :D

I think your email triggered your PPR because I emailed them today and I got PPR email 3 hours later. Maybe it's coincidence but it sure seems like a pattern that majority of people waiting at IP2 who email CPC-Ottawa gets PPR email a few hours to less than a week afterwards.

Reactions: Modi4AM

Modi4AM

Apr 10, 2017
Congrats!!! :D

I think your email triggered your PPR because I emailed them today and I got PPR email 3 hours later. Maybe it's coincidence but it sure seems like a pattern that majority of people waiting at IP2 who email CPC-Ottawa gets PPR email a few hours to less than a week afterwards.
Thnks and also congratulates to you, yes somehow I believe so its co incidence but otherside I have seen some people in Feb. group to report this things, as a result I decided to email them last night and results here.

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Thank You. What to write in the email? what kind of information will they need apart from application number?
This was the answer I used from AK_Canada for the same:

Send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
with the following details.
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office

Let them know your details:

Application number:
Date of Birth: YYYY-MM-DD
Last Name:
First Name:
UCI:
Category of Immigration: (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class, etc.)

You typically get a response within 24 - 48 hours. I got mine within an hour of sending it out within their Canadian working hours.

KatelynW

May 25, 2017
Toronto
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-03-2017
AOR Received.
22-03-2017
Med's Done....
21-04-2017
After seeing your guys' messages, I went to check my status. The background check changed from "the next step is to conduct a background check" to " we are processing your background check"!
I checked once this noon, no change at that time. So, I am not quite sure it's IP1 or IP2. But it's good sign that our applications are moving forward.

My AOR: march 22
Medical passed and NBG on April 22
No update till today.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
After seeing your guys' messages, I went to check my status. The background check changed from "the next step is to conduct a background check" to " we are processing your background check"!
I checked once this noon, no change at that time. So, I am not quite sure it's IP1 or IP2. But it's good sign that our applications are moving forward.

My AOR: march 22
Medical passed and NBG on April 22
No update till today.
Its ip2!!! PPR very soon

Jugzy

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Got my PR email today.
Aor 17th March.
My background went to IP2 after next step is the background check. It never changed to NA. Went to IP2 on 8th or 9th June not sure.
PR email 5:25pm Toronto time.

Best of luck everyone.
Congratulations