+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"DUBAI APPLICANTS" **Let's Network & Get Connected**

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
1,821
66
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
tabrez said:
Hi .. Query for all senior members..

One of the experience letters that i have was a small bussiness and in 2005 ...it doesnot have website and the email too is just the operators working in it.. But i worked as record management specialist in it for a year.. So will there be any problem if i apply for FSW catg-1 with this experience?

Thanks for all answers.. :)
if the company is still working and they have contact numbers , u can for sure show as ur experience

Biju
 

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
1,821
66
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
Abuelyas said:
Hi All,
First I would like to congartualte Sob for his safe landing and hope his daughter has now recovered. I would also like to congattulate Mef and Kur 761.
I'd like to seize the opportunity to heratily thank Biju for the March 23rd GET TOGETHER meeting initiative. Unfortunately, I am 1200 km away and just can't attend. I really wish I could. Anyway, I am pretty sure it's gonna be a success. It's just a wonderful idea that people having the same worries meet and share their experiences. I deeply admire and appreciate. May the AlMighty God bless you guys for ALL what you are doing here. You continuously prove that you DO what you preach. Undless thanks are due to Captain Qorax who has paved the way.
I did my Meds on March 8th and the DMP wouldn't send me the tracking references! I was wondering if this is my right that I have any pathway tracking references for my Meds.
Once again, thank you guys for the great work you are doing.
Thanks buddy

wish u were also in the meet...

rgd the tracking number , u have the full right to ask DMP the courier airway bill number

Biju
 

prism

Full Member
Mar 12, 2012
43
3
NOC Code......
3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Apr 2010
Med's Request
March2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Thanks to all seniors for replying n sorry for asking again but actually I am the principal applicant and I have been living over here since 1 year with my hubby as he is working here.I m not working.
secondly,y have they mentioned permanent resident and resident as separate options?
what do u think should not I write resident on my form n for hubby s ,worker or resident? :-\ :-\ :-\
 

mats

Hero Member
Nov 2, 2010
464
38
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi all,Is there any posting on the tax in Canada.Just want to familiarize with things before going to Canada.Is is complicated like India or simple?
 

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
1,821
66
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
prism said:
Thanks to all seniors for replying n sorry for asking again but actually I am the principal applicant and I have been living over here since 1 year with my hubby as he is working here.I m not working.
secondly,y have they mentioned permanent resident and resident as separate options?
what do u think should not I write resident on my form n for hubby s ,worker or resident? :-\ :-\ :-\

Hi

u can mention residence and ur hubby - option as worker. no issues and attach the copies of the visa in PP. if its in Arabic u need to make legal translation ie all

biju
 

ramzy2277

Hero Member
Dec 21, 2011
422
9
hi all,

allow me to get involved with u in this thread, i hope someone can advise me on my situation,

My NOC is 7242, sent my application on 21 December 2011 to CIO sydeny, I also live in Abu dhabi,UAE,so my visa office is LONDON. i was surprised to get PER from CIO on 24 Feb 2012,becuz my job title and description doestn match perfectly although there are rules that perfectly match,also I sent copies of my work experience and academic degrees,not to mention the the PCC of my wife which shows an incorrect date of birth....anyhow....since i passed the CIO screen and I am afraid that lvo might reject my case,becus of the copies and wrong pcc of my wife....till now i didnt receive any mail or email from lvo, so would u advise if i resend a true copies of my work experience and degrees also corrected pcc to lvo even though they didnt issue me 2AOR so far or wait till they ask me to update......or shall i send them a specific case inquiry with my UCI from CIO.

one more issue, my current bank account got below the minimun required fund althogh when i sent my documents it was above that limit,so now shall i resend along with the true copies a new bank statement of me,the principal applicant and my wife`s bank statement whom she is accompaning me to canada insha ALLAH.

thanks all.
 

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
1,821
66
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
mats said:
Hi all,Is there any posting on the tax in Canada.Just want to familiarize with things before going to Canada.Is is complicated like India or simple?
Check here buddy , all the details are there :D

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html

biju
 

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
1,821
66
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
ramzy2277 said:
hi all,

allow me to get involved with u in this thread, i hope someone can advise me on my situation,

My NOC is 7242, sent my application on 21 December 2011 to CIO sydeny, I also live in Abu dhabi,UAE,so my visa office is LONDON. i was surprised to get PER from CIO on 24 Feb 2012,becuz my job title and description doestn match perfectly although there are rules that perfectly match,also I sent copies of my work experience and academic degrees,not to mention the the PCC of my wife which shows an incorrect date of birth....anyhow....since i passed the CIO screen and I am afraid that lvo might reject my case,becus of the copies and wrong pcc of my wife....till now i didnt receive any mail or email from lvo, so would u advise if i resend a true copies of my work experience and degrees also corrected pcc to lvo even though they didnt issue me 2AOR so far or wait till they ask me to update......or shall i send them a specific case inquiry with my UCI from CIO.

one more issue, my current bank account got below the minimun required fund althogh when i sent my documents it was above that limit,so now shall i resend along with the true copies a new bank statement of me,the principal applicant and my wife`s bank statement whom she is accompaning me to canada insha ALLAH.

thanks all.
yes u can send the certified copies now, before the VO start to process, if u already send the bank statements with the required POF u need not send again.

Good luck always

biju
 
V

Vishalanjali2012

Guest
Dear Biju and friends

I am a new and silent member of this Forum.I would like to Join on 23rd and meet you all.Thank you for the great work.
Below is my new status change.What you think ? is it a good sign and how long does it take to get medical.

In addition when do we have to do the landing? is it 6 month from the day of medical or 9 months?
Please let me know

We received your application for permanent residence on January 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 10, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 24, 2012.

Regards
Vish
 

jadedGeek

Hero Member
Mar 19, 2010
573
9
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Vishalanjali2012 said:
Dear Biju and friends

I am a new and silent member of this Forum.I would like to Join on 23rd and meet you all.Thank you for the great work.
Below is my new status change.What you think ? is it a good sign and how long does it take to get medical.

In addition when do we have to do the landing? is it 6 month from the day of medical or 9 months?
Please let me know

We received your application for permanent residence on January 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 6, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 10, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 24, 2012.

Regards
Vish
/

Yes -- this is surely a positive sign... can you please mention you NOC code? and your 2nd AOR date
 

reji

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
66
1
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
3142
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th April 2011
AOR Received.
2nd May 2011
File Transfer...
8th June 2011
Med's Request
8th Jan 2012
Med's Done....
20th Jan 2012
Passport Req..
16th Feb 2012
VISA ISSUED...
20th March 2012
Hello biju,

pl count me in for the meet.

reji



bijupv007 said:
UAE GET-TOGETHER

Dear Friends, ;)

PLZ Give your suggestions

UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET UAE 2 CANADA MEET



Lets put faces to the ID's we see in the forum (new members) and share our Thoughts & Experiences...

As our Great Captain Qorax, said...........
Firstly, it will help us to sail through this long agonising waiting period. Secondly, thru networking we can help each other on info sharing and act as morale boosters. Thirdly, we'll expand our 'Friends-Circle', both here as well as post landing.

Many of us in UAE, are already in touch with each other. Some are already become PR, some just applied, some are waiting for their Meds while some are waiting for their PPRs. :D


Let's expand the network... :D Those who are interested can join us .......

[size=11pt] The GREAT GET TOGETHER is planned on:
-Date : 23 MARCH 2012 Friday
-Time : 10.00 am
-Venue : MAMZAR PARK - DUBAI ( Near Centuary Mall - Dubai / Near to Dubai-Shj boarder )
-Agenda : Casual / informal meet......
-Cost : Free

The doors are open for all. Families & kids are also Most Welcome.......

New members , You Can PM me with contact details for participation...I will contact you , old members plzz confirm your presence


Regards,

Biju
:D

 

mats

Hero Member
Nov 2, 2010
464
38
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi biju,thanks that was useful.I would also like to know about money taken to Canada from outside while I am a PR.How is the tax rules for that ?

bijupv007 said:
yes u can send the certified copies now, before the VO start to process, if u already send the bank statements with the required POF u need not send again.

Good luck always

biju
 
V

Vishalanjali2012

Guest
Thanks My second AOR date is 11th August 2010 and NOC code is ( cant remember) ??????? I will let you know soon.
 
V

Vishalanjali2012

Guest
Hi Biju

How can I pass on my details to you to be there on 23rd March.May I please ask you for your contact details or can you send me your personal email address.

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards
Vishal
 

Canadiantobe

Hero Member
Mar 7, 2012
227
11
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-Mar-2012
AOR Received.
PER 23-Mar-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 - Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
xxx
Med's Request
xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
bijupv007 said:
UAE National ID date - need not to be mentioned. coz its not there in the card

in my case i didnt even mention the UAE National Id number

Biju
I'm from Pakistan working in Dubai under employment visa. I gave that details and I give the Pakistan ID card information. I did not mention anything about National ID card.

Good Luck...