Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys . . .

I need your opinion on something. If you have already applied for PR and you now want to apply for a student visa. How would one prove that they have intentions to return to their country after completing their studies - I know the dual intent would apply but not sure what to say/not to say in the letter of explanation. Any advice???

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shekool said:
Hey Guys . . .

I need your opinion on something. If you have already applied for PR and you now want to apply for a student visa. How would one prove that they have intentions to return to their country after completing their studies - I know the dual intent would apply but not sure what to say/not to say in the letter of explanation. Any advice???
its a difficult situation .... First of all u need to understand something ........

>>>>> Canadian embassy does not reject visa if you have dual intention .......that is why they allow u to apply ..... coz legally they canot stop it .......
>>>>> They reject ur visa when your intention is to stay without proper visa or lets say illegal status ... or work illegally ......
>>>>> so basically you only need to tell them that if you got immigration you will stay there and find work .... if u got a good job offer you will apply for workpermit and work there .... if u did not get a good job offer or did not have workpermit after studies .... then you have this job in your home country that you always can do so will come back and do that ...........

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey qamalik729

What you said is what I was thinking, plus it has given me more ideas on what I can include in my letter of explanation.

Thanks!!!!

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
This was the question of which i was too much curious and i spent a lot of time for finiding its solution. 1st the thing is the cases with the dual intent are considered as same as it is considered as juz for a study permit. Two things are important.

1st ur course should match ur previous education and it should have a scope in ur country.

2nd u have to show strong ties. Ties can be shown by job, property, business even if its at ur dad name. If any of ur sibling or parents is a govt servant u can show that and it wud be better if u show them ur sponser.

all these things will ensure that u are coming back to pakistan.....

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The interesting thing about it is that even though I applied for PR in april 2010, I also applied for TRV in August 2010 and got two years multiple entry, and I didnt know about dual intent then. Well, we will see how this goes.

Thanks!!