+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Double Application: What are the Consequences?

A

ak4J

Hi All,

I need the advice of the house please, I submitted my Immigration package to Nova Scotia in February 2010 and got approval in My 2010 requesting me to send my documents to Accra visa office, I sent my documents to Accra in september 2010. Since then l have not received any acknowledgement but could see my application online through my approval/immigration file number saying my application has been received but pending review. I applied under NOC number 2113(Geologist).
Now I have a job offer in Canada with the appointment letter in my possesion, Will it be wise to proceed to their Visa office in Nigeria to apply for visa and work Permit?
Wont this application nullify my prevoius FSW1 application that is pending review?
Wont they think that l am jumping the guns thereby nullify my two applications.
Someone should please advice on the way forward on this issue?

Regards Everyone.
AK4J

Jun 23, 2018
Hi All,

I need the advice of the house please, I submitted my Immigration package to Nova Scotia in February 2010 and got approval in My 2010 requesting me to send my documents to Accra visa office, I sent my documents to Accra in september 2010. Since then l have not received any acknowledgement but could see my application online through my approval/immigration file number saying my application has been received but pending review. I applied under NOC number 2113(Geologist).
Now I have a job offer in Canada with the appointment letter in my possesion, Will it be wise to proceed to their Visa office in Nigeria to apply for visa and work Permit?
Wont this application nullify my prevoius FSW1 application that is pending review?
Wont they think that l am jumping the guns thereby nullify my two applications.
Someone should please advice on the way forward on this issue?

Regards Everyone.
AK4J