+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do they always aske for medicals and ROLF at the same time?

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
I been thinking (as it's the only thing I can do) that they haven't asked for the ROLF. Even though I'm approaching the 4th month of waiting time since the medicals were sent - still, no signs of application life.

It is easy to see from everyone's posts that they ask for medicals and ROLF roughly at the same time...

I remember paying a bunch of money at the beginning of the process (I can't calculate how much right now) but, could it be possible that the fee was included? Does this mean that even though medicals were done a while ago I'm not as close to end of the tunnel as I thought?

Could anyone throw in some thoughts?

soj

Feb 23, 2007
Yojimbo,it depends on the visa office,i was asked by accra to pay my landing fee when i got my ppr.you cant compare anyone's case with your own case,i think you cant determine what happens to your application with someone's case.be patient cic will get across to you soon.

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
Thanks Soj!

I guess my impatience has ups and downs, sometimes making me look for any excuse to reach a conclusion and end the waiting, the suspense - at least in my mind... I assume it's the same with everyone.

I also want to be able to plan for the future, quicker. But don't we all.

And so the waiting continues...

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why are you so much in a hurry my brother. Some pple have waited for more than 5 years. Just relax you will get there soon.

Oloye

Yojimbo

Star Member
Oct 31, 2007
Oloye said:
Why are you so much in a hurry my brother.
It's just that I'm in a deciding moment here.

Except for my family, most of my significant ties are in Canada (apartment, mortgage, bank accounts, credit cards/line/history, professional connections, friends, etc.). I'm sort of idling while I wait. And if I don't hear from them in the next 2 months, I will have to start planning for the year 2008 to be outside of Canada - meaning, looking for a job... I'm hoping I won't have to.

But you're right, I should just let it be.

let it beeeee, let it beeeeeeeeee , let it beeeee, ohhhh, let it beeee....