+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to provide bank records for PR application?

Mike0921

May 5, 2021
Good Morning everyone,

I've submitted my PR application, but something is worrying me.

I only included Reference Letter, T4, NOA, and paystubs to support my work experience. Are these enough?

My salary was paid by e-transfer, do I need to provide bank transactions that show salary deposit?

Many thanks!

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Good Morning everyone,

I've submitted my PR application, but something is worrying me.

I only included Reference Letter, T4, NOA, and paystubs to support my work experience. Are these enough?

My salary was paid by e-transfer, do I need to provide bank transactions that show salary deposit?

Many thanks!
Bank statements are not required. IRCC would request additional documents in case they need anything to further process your application post AOR. So no need to worry.

Mike0921

May 5, 2021
Bank statements are not required. IRCC would request additional documents in case they need anything to further process your application post AOR. So no need to worry.
Thank you.

I'm worried because I didn't keep any of the statements, and I changed bank. So it won't be possible for me to provide, if they do ask for it.

Has there been anyone who was asked by IRCC for their bank statements?

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thank you.

I'm worried because I didn't keep any of the statements, and I changed bank. So it won't be possible for me to provide, if they do ask for it.

Has there been anyone who was asked by IRCC for their bank statements?
Yes, there would be many. But as long as your payslips, T4 and other documents are in place and are legitimate, you should not worry.
Try reaching out to your previous bank to see if they can generate last few months statements for you if possible.

Last edited: