+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i include my part time experience when applying for PR?

srikar8213

Jan 13, 2019
hi,

I am applying PR under Canadian experience class. I have 1 year experience in NOC O class job. From the time I got my work permit, till now, This is the only full time job I have held. For about 2 years, I have worked in part time jobs in restaurants to sustain in Canada. I have added them in my questionnaire(what have you done in the last 10 years?). Now I am asked to submit all the documents in all places I have worked like job letter, details from company letter head etc. I don't think I will be given one by restaurants I have worked 2 years back. What do I do? DO i include them in the questionnaire? Do I say I have been in job search in that period.

Please assist.

Thanks

monkeyspanner

Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-10-2017
AOR Received.
25-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
19-12-2017
hi,

I am applying PR under Canadian experience class. I have 1 year experience in NOC O class job. From the time I got my work permit, till now, This is the only full time job I have held. For about 2 years, I have worked in part time jobs in restaurants to sustain in Canada. I have added them in my questionnaire(what have you done in the last 10 years?). Now I am asked to submit all the documents in all places I have worked like job letter, details from company letter head etc. I don't think I will be given one by restaurants I have worked 2 years back. What do I do? DO i include them in the questionnaire? Do I say I have been in job search in that period.

Please assist.

Thanks
In your work history section of the PR apploication you only need to list the jobs you are claiming points for. As you have a full time qualifying job you need only list that in the work history section. You can list the part time jobs in your personal history section of the PR application.