+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do i get a PR card while doing Small Business ?

d_1982

Star Member
Nov 20, 2008
any one who have more info on *Sole Proprietorship* under this link http://www.canadaworkvisa.ca/info/newbiz.php please help me

iam u.s citizen living in u.s doing small business under so called *Sole Proprietorship* located in a shopping mall if u decided to do samething in canada leon have given me this link i read everything but what are the benefits if i do small business in canada? will i get a PR card if i do get one when will it be? if never get one will i be able to change my status while doing small business in canada ? and how can i change my status while doing small business? are there any harsh requirements to do small business in canada?

please share your HELP thankzzz

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can apply for permanent residency in Canada under investor class or entrepreneur. There are certain requirements, including having a lot of money. Under the federal class you need to have $400,000 but in some provinces it's enough to have 150 or 200,000. NB does not require a spefic amount, just that you have a business plan that they approve. You can find the different provinces nominee programs at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp You can go to the websites of different provinces and look at their requirements.

d_1982

Star Member
Nov 20, 2008
wow are you serious 400 thousand dollars i need as u said in some provinces man thats alot of money does that even requires for small business even for Sole Proprietorship? i mean there's gotta be some way that you can start small business in way less than that ammount i already knew as i searched online about business visa to canada that they do require to have such ammount anyways so you are saying even to start up a small business you need to have that much ammount to get a business visa or to get a PR card? thankzz alot for u r reply

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Thats why you DONT deal with the Federal Goverment if you have less money,You deal with the Provincial Goverments,Surely you know that The Goverment of Canada and The Provincial Goverments are different goverments.