Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
AOR on 23 February 2019. Requesting legalfalcon to provide link to WhatsApp group. Thank you

ajj123

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon !
we received our PPR 2/20/2019. Will be sending out PP tomorrow. Really concerned as our meds expire 2nd April and not sure if we will manage to do our soft landing in time. Do you have any inputs based on your experience? Does IRCC give you enough time to land ? There has been no request for new medicals so far.

Also - Can you help add me to the appropriate group ( . PPR and Landing)
thank you for your help!

tripper

Sep 27, 2013
Hi I got my CoPR on 28 feb. Have questions about landing.
please add me to EE (PPR & Landing) Group

Ansh_D

Feb 24, 2019
Hi Everyone!

Thank you for all you messages and the support. Over the last few months most of the WhatsAPP groups have been full and I was unable to add many who messaged me or wanted to join. So after much deliberation, I decided to make things more streamlined and immigrate to Telegram. It works exactly like WhatsAPP, but the group size can be much larger. Also, Telegram, is available for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux.

So starting today, here are the groups on Telegram -

The Express Enter (Pre-ITA) Group, general discussion group will be open for all. Join by clicking here - https://t.me/joinchat/Hgfa1U1UF3aMl-nV8pkZIA

The EE (Post-ITA) Group - only by invitation. If you are in the post ITA Stage, please leave a message here, and I will add you to the Post-ITA Group. In your PM, please me know when you received the ITA. This group is by invitation only to keep it focused to post ITA questions and issues.

EE (PPR & Landing) Group - only by invitation. If you have received your PPR, you can join the group. To join, leave a reply. In your reply let me know when you received your PPR. This group is by invitation only to keep it focused to PPR and landing questions and issues.

After Landing (Settling in Ontario) - This group is only for those who want to settle in Ontario. To join the group, simply use the link - https://t.me/joinchat/Hgfa1U5gBw0LqLqwVrgWYg

See you all in the chat groups!
Could you please add me to your telegram group. Received ITA on Feb 20.. Not sure how to send request..

Nzick

Oct 4, 2015
Hi! Received ITA January 25th. Now almost finished PCC. Last step. Please do add me. I will try to help as much as I can. 9886726709

Reemahabitat

Jun 1, 2018
Hello, I have a query.
My CoPR expires on 20 Sep 2019. Would it be safe to travel to canada for the first itme on Sep 1st? PR issuance will take a further 2-3 months. By that time my CoPR would be expired already. Would my stay, because of expired CoPR and pending PR, be illegal? Just trying to gain clarity so I dont make any mistakes. Will appreciate help.

Also any email address or contact number where I can get an official reply/acknowledgement on this?

Thanks for help!! Sorry I am alone so confused on things. Will appreciate help.