+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Did not declare my Sibling name in Visa Application

jabason

May 13, 2014
Dear Wonderful People.

When I took my application as a Dependent Visa for Canada I only mentioned my Brothers name in the declaration form and did not mention my sisters name. I wanted to apply for my permanent residency now. I would like to know mentioning my sisters name in the application would cause any problem or not.

I did not mention my sisters name because when my grandma took her to school she registered her with a wrong birthday which actually makes her birthday and my birthday with only a difference of 8 months. I though this might create a problem in my visa application and did not mention her name.

Please advise.

Thank You

Reactions: Prakash39965

Prakash39965

Apr 24, 2021
Dear Wonderful People.

When I took my application as a Dependent Visa for Canada I only mentioned my Brothers name in the declaration form and did not mention my sisters name. I wanted to apply for my permanent residency now. I would like to know mentioning my sisters name in the application would cause any problem or not.

I did not mention my sisters name because when my grandma took her to school she registered her with a wrong birthday which actually makes her birthday and my birthday with only a difference of 8 months. I though this might create a problem in my visa application and did not mention her name.

Please advise.

Thank You
What happened to your case? What did you do? I am in similar condition