+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

did I made a BLUNDER?

saadjaan

Aug 6, 2010
Hello friends,
the issue is that I didn't send my documents as mentioned in the visa office documents check list with my application, I just sent to CIO my original IELTS+bank draft+copies of all my family members passportthat's why I am worried about being subject to anything adverse.will CIO return my application.
Application sent 12th may 2011
application reached Halifax canada 20th may 2011

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it is likely that they will return your application as incomplete. They changed the system to requesting all documents with initial application because of the large number of people who could not provide those documents to the visa office within the deadline.

Sending everything right away makes it faster for the visa office because they get it all at once instead of receiving thousands of incomplete applications, having to ask everybody to provide their documents and then waiting for them to do so.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
saadjaan said:
Hello friends,
the issue is that I didn't send my documents as mentioned in the visa office documents check list with my application, I just sent to CIO my original IELTS+bank draft+copies of all my family members passportthat's why I am worried about being subject to anything adverse.will CIO return my application.
Application sent 12th may 2011
application reached Halifax canada 20th may 2011
If you check the spreadsheets, one of the reasons for returning applcations is due to not submitting birth certificates: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AiJy8Qu8lcQbdGxiSnNhME5sVi1uRlZtUWNhOEFwemc&hl=ar&authkey=CLDXsFA#gid=9

I can assume you missed at least the following docs dependeing on your VO:
2: Identity and Civil Status documents (which includes ur birth cert!)
6. Education /Qualification

just brace yourself for whaz coming. Good luck!