+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dependent Visa Rejected

Aug 13, 2014
Hi Friends Please don't just listen these type of waste things i think this canada immigration guys are very stupid because i have sent my wife for Masters in Business in 2014 and she been there for 19 months alone over there and my visa was rejected for 4 times with the all the stubbed reasons which is like they did not like my last travel and this time i have applied from US with $3500 in account and they said that not enough for 1 week trip to meet my wife so how this is going make me happy reason and the reason is my family ties in canada i am student now in US i clearly mention that and now they were asking me about my employment guys can some one help me with this I am really fedd up with these immigration guys of canada

this time my points of rejection is
he is not satisfied

Immigration status in country of residence ( I clearly gave all the documents where i am leaving and my status docs)
Family Ties in Canada
Current employment ( I clearly mentioned that i am student then why did they asked me about employment
Personal assets I don't know how to answer this question? (as i am student in US and basically from India I don't know why did they asked me about the assets)

and here i have submitted my return ticket with hotel booking and every thing but still they want my wife income and in letter we clearly mentioned that i am spending all my expenses for 1 week trip which i was planned

Guys can some one please tell me that how to fight with these guys

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'll be honest with you. After four refusals - I wouldn't bother applying again. I don't think you have any chance of being approved. I would recommend that she apply for a US visitor visa to visit you instead.

markarbet

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi there,
Honestly, from the "stupid" point of view of immigration officer, you are not a good candidat for visiting Canada.
You have such a temporary status in the USA (student), that means you have not enough money for your trip, even you have a part-time job in the US. Moreover, if you have your US Student Visa, you can lose it right after you'll cross the US/Canada border. As I know, US Student Visa do not allow you to leave the US and travel to Canada.