15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
Hello senior ,

I would like to ask and please give some advise. I had not received initial email to submit document RCMP criminal check record for my wife base on january 29 2014. but on april 15, I received an email said that final reminder to submit document RCMP with due date 30 days.and now already 8 days im not receive yet the document . should I email CIC to let them now to ask extra time for submiting or I wait and send and give them cover letter.
is this good email if i send to CIC.please let me know.im not good enough in writting.

Sub:Delay submiting RCMP criminal record check

Dear Officer,

My name is R and I am principal applicant for Permanent Residence of Canada, Canadian Experience Class (Application No: xxxx). I was unable to submit addition document my wife RCMP Criminal Record Check on time because I have not received an initial request email on January 29,2014.

I would like to submit my original RCMP Criminal Record Check and my wife original RCMP Criminal Record Check, Base on email April 15,2014 with the time 30 days remining. I kindly request to consider and give us extra time for me to send the update document, and I will try my best to send as soon as I received the document.

thank you so much for your attention

Sincerely,

R

thank senior...

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should first contact RCMP and ask when you'll receive your document

If they don't know - then you should definitely ask for the extension and your letter looks fine. Don't forget to add your Date of birth and your wife's information on there as well

If it's already finished and on it's way to you guys - you should have enough time.

It took me about 2 weeks to get mine and the day after I got it, I sent it to CIC by UPS and it was there the within a few days.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Johnny31 said:
Agree with this. If you have already applied for the RCMP clearance, include that in your email/letter to CIC, along with the date you applied, and when you expect to receive it.

rgk

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ccp o
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2013
Doc's Request.
15 april 2014, RCMP spouse
AOR Received.
18 November 2013
Med's Request
15 april 2014
LANDED..........
May 22 2014
jes_ON said:
Agree with this. If you have already applied for the RCMP clearance, include that in your email/letter to CIC, along with the date you applied, and when you expect to receive it.
thank Jes_ON <I sent attached invoice to CIC cos I used Canada fingerprint agency.

Johnny31 said:

If they don't know - then you should definitely ask for the extension and your letter looks fine. Don't forget to add your Date of birth and your wife's information on there as well

If it's already finished and on it's way to you guys - you should have enough time.

It took me about 2 weeks to get mine and the day after I got it, I sent it to CIC by UPS and it was there the within a few days.
thank johnny31
for your information

hope everything goes well

rgk