+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Degree equivalency and Transfer Credit

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
what is the difference between Degree equivalence and Transfer Credit...Can anyone provide me any link from where i can figure out the equivalency of my Degree
Thanks

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp is the website you can certify the equivalanvy of your degree

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is this for school or what? Transfer credit would be to apply your previous coursework towards a new degree/program, degree equivalency means they evaluate your credentials and tell you what they correspond to in Canadian terms.

www.wes.org is good for some purposes and not others. Some schools will do evaluations themselves and then you will waste your money if you hire an outside firm to do it, so you have to let us know exactly what you need it for and where before we can really advise you on the best course of action.

Ra00 said:
Hi
what is the difference between Degree equivalence and Transfer Credit...Can anyone provide me any link from where i can figure out the equivalency of my Degree
Thanks

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do I need to do If I intend to use the credential evaluation for finding work and taking up graduate school?

Thanks!

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
As far as i know, if u get yr qualifications asssessed, they can be for studies and also for employment, there r 2 different kinds of assessment, all u need to do is pay for the different assessments and use them as u wish.