+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December Application OINP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Bob619 said:
Thanks for quick response, I am thinking to give them a call on Monday to see if they can provide me supporting letter or something or just waive that rider off and provide me nomination. As I have ongoing job tourist visa is not an option as of now. My employer will be in hot soup if i happen to leave the company.
Why would you care for the company? IF they want you so much ask them to give LMIA. Will they allow you to work after 15 days when WP expire ?
What you need a status right now and as urgent as possible because they are waiting for your file to be processed. IF you do it fast you get nomination immediately.

Why care for his soup when you yourself need some bread to survive. :p

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bob619 said:
Thanks for quick response, I am thinking to give them a call on Monday to see if they can provide me supporting letter or something or just waive that rider off and provide me nomination. As I have ongoing job tourist visa is not an option as of now. My employer will be in hot soup if i happen to leave the company.
This is a common issue. Did you search on forum ?.

You may also raise this BOWP question as a new thread, you may get many more suggestions from people in similar situation.

Check with your HR if there are any workarounds. For eg. If you have to go on tourist visa, see if your employer can put your paycheck on hold and once you return back to status they might pay you the back wages under some other head (incentive, bonus, back wages or whatever).

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
Yeeeeahhhh at last i got my AOR .... however the AOR was sent on 16 May itself (OINP attached the email) .... The email-ID mentioned on the 16 May email was wrong ... they sent it to Yahoo.ca instead of yahoo.co.in .... nevertheless i received the AOR so I am happy ... PRAISE THE LORD ...

Now the wait for the nomination continues ...

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
SR1978 said:
Yeeeeahhhh at last i got my AOR .... however the AOR was sent on 16 May itself (OINP attached the email) .... The email-ID mentioned on the 16 May email was wrong ... they sent it to Yahoo.ca instead of yahoo.co.in .... nevertheless i received the AOR so I am happy ... PRAISE THE LORD ...

Congrats! Wishing you a speedy nomination!

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SR1978 said:
Yeeeeahhhh at last i got my AOR .... however the AOR was sent on 16 May itself (OINP attached the email) ...... PRAISE THE LORD ...

Congratulations @SR1978 !!........... Wish you speedy Nomination :)

And yes, try to be more proactive on the forum.....

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
SR1978 said:

I knew it man, I told you yesterday only that there is a little chance of any applications out of 10 remaining to be returned. So here you get that AOR. Have a blast now.

And be prepared for even worse wait for the nomination.

I hope the remaining 9 now comes out with the same update, after akhil5293 and sr1978

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
SR1978 said:
they sent it to Yahoo.ca instead of yahoo.co.in ....
ridiculous on their part, they don't check the email ID before sending? I mean 10 out of 100 people facing this problem shows inefficiency of the officers and so we can imagine what will they do later on with processing. They have started rejecting people without reasons and there is a January applicant who got rejected for fees even when his draft is valid for 6 months and is still within the time limit. Hope things go smooth. Hope the things at least start to go.

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Congratulations @SR1978 !!........... Wish you speedy Nomination :)

And yes, try to be more proactive on the forum.....
Thank You DigitalDestiny & BestofLuck .... It is people like you who motivate us to stay a little bit longer and ensure that we don't give up hope ... if it was not for this forum i would have thought my documents are lying somewhere in OINP office and nothing is going to happen & I have also lost my money in the bargain .... but u'll kept on updating this forum with each members progress & updates so we knew that something is happening at OINP end ... God Bless ull & keep up the good work ....

Hope that we all get our Nominations quickly ..... PRAISE THE LORD ....

narayanf1

Dec 8, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@bestofluck, here, I did it for you. Now onwards preserve this format if everyone likes it.
Hint: The block is between pre tags, fixed length.
Name = 20 chars
RECD and AOR = 8 chars
CAT = 3 chars
Notes = unlimited
10 additional spaces between each field.

If any mistake in candidate details, please correct.
Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          NOTES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Antoman                       1st Dec           8th Apr                        [/color]
[color=green]jondam                        1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AmBina                        1st Dec           8th Apr                        [/color]
[color=green]Frankiefun                    2nd Dec           15th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Vivekskumar8544               3rd Dec           11th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]tgman                         3rd Dec           13th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]jaamit                        3rd Dec           12th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Donakinzo                     4th Dec           20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Uzzy                          4th Dec           16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Dentcan                       4th Dec           16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Megrav                        4th Dec           18th Apr                       [/color]
Ashu0729                      6th Dec                                          
[color=green]adichaurasiya                 7th Dec           20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]kora                          7th Dec           22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30th Apr[/color]
mrinal3757                    7th Dec                                          
[color=blue]Leo_NB                        7th Dec           5th May           CEC          Nominated 10th Jul[/color]
[color=green]lovelyece                     8th Dec           6th may           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]38018                         8th Dec           22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Skanawat                      8th Dec           29th Jan          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Sedlris                       8th Dec           4th May           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]girish979                     8th Dec           27th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]7asweh                        8th Dec           6th May                        [/color]
[color=green]spikegin                      9th Dec           17th May                       [/color]
[color=green]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       [/color]
H O N E S T                   10th Dec                            FSW          
[color=green]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          [/color]
hareshsandeep                 11th Dec                            CEC          Returned. Resent 23rd May
[color=green]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       [/color]
[color=red]alpi007                       11th Dec                                         Returned 6th May[/color]
[color=green]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          2nd Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]JMD999                        14th Dec          9th Jun           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]sam_101                       14th Dec          26th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          1st Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          1st Jun           FSW          [/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec                                         
hemche                        15th Dec                            FSW          Returned 3rd May
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          2nd Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kovthe                        15th Dec          3rd Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          2nd Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          1st Jun                        [/color]
adeep9                        15th Dec                            CEC          
akashdesai                    15th Dec                            CEC          
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]hachuflay                     16th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          9th Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13th May[/color]
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          8th Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Dominika                      18th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]cansingh86                    21st Dec          9th May           CEC          Nominated 20th May[/color]
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval2             1st Dec           14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]MDM23                         22nd Dec          16th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          6th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th may          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/color]
[color=green]Alexander_hitch               23rd Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
luvanuj                       24th Dec                                         
[color=green]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=red]sinab                         24th Dec                                         Returned 17th Jun[/color]
[color=green]roshantrv83                   27th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]mangat2016                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
ziad87                        29th Dec                            FSW          
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC          
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
Joantasik                     30th Dec                                         
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=red]chintandarji                  30th Dec                            CEC          Rejected for funds[/color]
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[/b]

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER APPLICANTS: 124
AOR RECD: 105
APPLICATION RETURNED/REJECTED: 05
NOMINATION: 05
CURRENT DATE OF AOR (IN PROCESS): 20th JAN

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      RECD              AOR               CAT          NOTES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=green]Antoman                       1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW              [/color]
[color=green]jondam                        1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]AmBina                        1st Dec           8th Apr           FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Frankiefun                    2nd Dec           15th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Vivekskumar8544               3rd Dec           11th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]tgman                         3rd Dec           13th Apr          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]jaamit                        3rd Dec           12th Apr          FSW            [/color]
[color=green]Donakinzo                     4th Dec           20th Apr          FSW             [/color]
[color=green]Uzzy                          4th Dec           16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Dentcan                       4th Dec           16th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]Megrav                        4th Dec           18th Apr                       [/color]
Ashu0729                      6th Dec                                          
[color=green]adichaurasiya                 7th Dec           20th Apr                       [/color]
[color=blue][b]kora                          7th Dec           22nd Apr          CEC          Nominated 30th Apr[/b][/color]
mrinal3757                    7th Dec                                          
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                        7th Dec           5th May           CEC          Nominated 10th Jul[/b][/color]
[color=green]lovelyece                     8th Dec           6th may           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]38018                         8th Dec           22nd Feb          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Skanawat                      8th Dec           29th Jan          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Sedlris                       8th Dec           4th May           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]girish979                     8th Dec           27th Apr                       [/color]
[color=green]7asweh                        8th Dec           6th May                        [/color]
[color=green]spikegin                      9th Dec           17th May                       [/color]
[color=green]Arsalan khan                  10th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]jwahba                        10th Dec          17th may                       [/color]
H O N E S T                   10th Dec                            FSW          
[color=green]Bk7                           10th Dec          17th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=red][b]hareshsandeep                 11th Dec                            CEC          Returned. Resent 23rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]DreamSRk                      11th Dec          20th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]AK1285                        11th Dec          18th May                       [/color]
[color=red]alpi007                       11th Dec                                         Returned 6th May[/color]
[color=green]Melissach                     14th Dec          25th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Abhowmik                      14th Dec          2nd Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Paula-Vilaca                  14th Dec          27th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]souriju                       14th Dec          10th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]JMD999                        14th Dec          9th Jun           FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SR1978                        14th Dec          19th May                       [/color]
[color=green]sam_101                       14th Dec          26th May          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]trilokcic                     14th Dec          1st Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ChapImmigrate                 15th Dec          1st Jun           FSW          [/color]
ashwanee                      15th Dec                                         
[color=red][b]hemche                        15th Dec                            FSW          Returned 3rd May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sisia                         15th Dec          2nd Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kovthe                        15th Dec          3rd Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]Phoenix007                    15th Dec          2nd Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]hanimorrar                    15th Dec          1st Jun                        [/color]
adeep9                        15th Dec                            CEC          
akashdesai                    15th Dec                            CEC          
[color=green]Lpbe                          16th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]hachuflay                     16th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]avalancher                    16th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]tolexy                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Mr Optimist                   17th Dec          9th Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]hayman                        17th Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]A. Syed1                      17th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]kulyoma                       17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=blue]emilywym                      17th Dec                            CEC          Nominated 13th May[/color]
[color=green]JMRG                          17th Dec          8th Jun                        [/color]
[color=green]Dan504                        17th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]charldr                       18th Dec          13th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]jaimin227                     18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Dominika                      18th Dec          7th Jun           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]kimkim2015                    18th Dec          10th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]alepops                       18th Dec          10TH Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]leksmipriya                   18th Dec          13th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    21st Dec          9th May           CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]sameermicheal                 21st Dec          13th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ohmygoditsdhaval2             1st Dec           14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]subin_India                   21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]t3kids                        21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]myangelbei                    21st Dec          14th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]s.abuhass                     21st Dec          22nd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Managerchap                   21st Dec          17th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]rahulP                        21st Dec          17th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]mawcanada                     21st Dec          15th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]spearmint                     21st Dec          14th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Maindola                      22th Dec          21st Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]baboobbum                     22nd Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]hiheha                        22nd Dec          21st Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Bestofluck                    22nd Dec          23rd Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]ramsubbiah1984                22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]MDM23                         22nd Dec          16th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayur553                      22nd Dec          15th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]Dhasha1                       22nd Dec          20th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]Mayu2605                      23rd Dec          21st Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ammi1271                      23rd Dec          6th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]patnikrishna                  23rd Dec          28th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=blue][b]npr647                        23rd Dec          11th may          CEC          Nominated 20th May[/b][/color]
[color=green]Alexander_hitch               23rd Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
luvanuj                       24th Dec                                         
[color=green]Halima_9ja                    24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]HopeFTBest26                  24th Dec          23th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]AmirHNK                       24th Dec          22nd Jun                       [/color]
[color=red]sinab                         24th Dec                                         Returned 17th Jun[/color]
[color=green]roshantrv83                   27th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Thundercookie                 28th Dec          11th may          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]maged_mmh                     29th Dec          24th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]praneet87                     29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Sunny_CV                      29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]mangat2016                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
ziad87                        29th Dec                            FSW          
[color=green]Iman.G                        29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Ahmad Shqair                  29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Neel0526                      29th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]willitwork                    29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]Kerryberry17                  29th Dec          17th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ronix                         29th Dec          24th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green][b]Akhil5293                     29th Dec                            CEC  [/b][/color]        
[color=green]gagan_dhillon                 30th Dec          25th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]DigitalDestiny                30th Dec          29th Jun          FSW          [/color]
Joantasik                     30th Dec                                         
[color=green]sumitisace                    30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]gui0506                       30th Dec          9th May           CEC          [/color]
[color=green]michelle567                   30th Dec          27th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]IAMFINE                       30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]KJHOT                         30th Dec          29th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=red]chintandarji                  30th Dec                            CEC          Rejected for funds[/color]
[color=green]kanika786                     30th Dec          11th May          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]ABC_27                        30th Dec          27th Jun          FSW          [/color]
[color=green]SantoshCEC                    30th Dec          24th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]jaimaicangirl88               31st Dec          28th Jun                       [/color]
[color=green]bananamilk                    31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]guri87                        31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[color=green]china_cse                     31st Dec          27th Jun          CEC          [/color]
[/b]

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
SR1978 said:

Congratulations! Wish you all the best for the rest of the process. :)

maindola

Sep 28, 2015
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea when can the 22 dec 15 applicant can expect nomination? A rough idea will work for me.

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
Only one month passed since AOR received...Thinking of how long should I still be waiting for NOM makes me so impatient. :-\

Iman.G

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Med's Done....
13-12-2016
Passport Req..
19-03-2017
maindola said:
Any idea when can the 22 dec 15 applicant can expect nomination? A rough idea will work for me.
We should wait and see if the draws reach more applicants on September/October. In that case, a highly probable increase in NOM issuing speed is expected.
IMO, more November NOMs are required for us to be able to guess.