+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Hi I tried raising a webform too for more information on my application but I was given a generic response. Nothing about my criminality and security check. Please how did you ask to get these exact answers. Thanks
In order to get a detailed answer, I asked the following questions:
- What is my visa office?
- Is eligibility passed? When?
- Is security passed? When?
- Is criminality passed? When?
- What is the status of Background Check?

I hope this helps)

Reactions: paolo30 and Ogobaby

dreamer17

Nov 26, 2019

I hope this helps)
Is there a difference with eligibility and background check?
I asked for eligibility status during my previous webform enquiry and they replied that my background verification is currently valid.

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Is there a difference with eligibility and background check?
I asked for eligibility status during my previous webform enquiry and they replied that my background verification is currently valid.
Well I'm not sure about it, but as I understood from their answers (like in your case and mine when we asked about eligibility and they answered that background check is valid) and opinions of those who have received the PPRs and are more or less knowledgeable in this matter, these two points are the same.

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Ve

I hope this helps)
Very helpful. Thank you

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
I d
My second ghost update was according to my GCSM notes, approval of PR. Still waiting for my COPR though...
I don't understand. Please explain further. Are you saying your gcms note said you had another update after the first one you saw? I got my AOR in December 3rd 2019. I saw a ghost update for the first time since I applied in May 2020. The 6 months given for the final decision has elapsed. However I haven't applied for gcms notes yet.

kar_21

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Out of context question .. Answer would be really helpful

PR rejected. Appealed. Won the appeal. File opened again and PR processing started again.

Can anyone let me the know the timeline when the file is opened again? Like how long does it take?

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Tejo

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Guys I finally received my GCMS notes,
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

In the latest notes, I see covid holding response sent, case pending RFV review.

What does this mean?
Security says passed or blank?

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
but in activity section I found old status and new status as passed and the security section was blank s15.1 which refers to security screening

paolo30

Mar 10, 2020

I hope this helps)
Hi there. This is very helpful. Do you mind sharing the response from IRCC regarding this?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I d

I don't understand. Please explain further. Are you saying your gcms note said you had another update after the first one you saw? I got my AOR in December 3rd 2019. I saw a ghost update for the first time since I applied in May 2020. The 6 months given for the final decision has elapsed. However I haven't applied for gcms notes yet.
I received my second ghost update 27 April 2020. A few days ago, I received my GCSM notes, and it says that my application was approved on 27 April 2020, and I was assigned to COVID group. So the second ghost update for me meant that my application was approved.