+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Got a GU today. Background changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
Does this mean both security and background has started? Thanks.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Got a GU today. Background changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".
If it changed back to “We’re Processing” from “In Progress”; Most likely the final decision has been made. Send a Webform after 5 days from today.

Mona66

May 15, 2020
In my case at least, this happened when they took the final decision (that is approval). Ask ur status via call/web form.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
If it changed back to “We’re Processing” from “In Progress”; Most likely the final decision has been made. Send a Webform after 5 days from today.
Ah, initially it was "We are yet to start your background verification", now it has changed to "We are processing your background check."

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Ah, initially it was "We are yet to start your background verification", now it has changed to "We are processing your background check."
:rolleyes: I am hearing this status for the first time. It’s either “We’re Processing” or “YouR BG check is in progress We’ll let you know when we start it” Or “N.A”. Nevertheless, send a webform after 4 days.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
:rolleyes: I am hearing this status for the first time. It’s either “We’re Processing” or “YouR BG check is in progress We’ll let you know when we start it” Or “N.A”. Nevertheless, send a webform after 4 days.
I am sorry, my bad. ya, this was my initial status "YouR BG check is in progress We’ll let you know when we start it"

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
VFS Vienna remains closed at least until June 9. Now that is a very serious problem. Austria has successfully beaten covid19, they have 10-30 new cases per day (peak over 1.300) but they don't want to leave anything to chance. Travels through Europe are allowed with a negative test on Covid-19 conducted no later than 72 hours before (there are some exemptions, tourists countries), rule which is useless for travels towards Canada. With countries such as Russia, India and Brasil that are in dire situation with no signs of stopping the spread in next months, and with new hotspots emerging every week, I am afraid that IRCC might suspend all outland immigration until vaccine is in use. Otherwise, they might jeopardize outbreak of the Virus in industrial facilities and complete shut down of the country.

I was hoping that on this day I would be in BC already, my next goal was August, but now, in this depressing times, I feel that next year is only valid solution for FSW outlanders like me. Hope I am terribly wrong.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
VFS Vienna remains closed at least until June 9. Now that is a very serious problem. Austria has successfully beaten covid19, they have 10-30 new cases per day (peak over 1.300) but they don't want to leave anything to chance. Travels through Europe are allowed with a negative test on Covid-19 conducted no later than 72 hours before (there are some exemptions, tourists countries), rule which is useless for travels towards Canada. With countries such as Russia, India and Brasil that are in dire situation with no signs of stopping the spread in next months, and with new hotspots emerging every week, I am afraid that IRCC might suspend all outland immigration until vaccine is in use. Otherwise, they might jeopardize outbreak of the Virus in industrial facilities and complete shut down of the country.

I was hoping that on this day I would be in BC already, my next goal was August, but now, in this depressing times, I feel that next year is only valid solution for FSW outlanders like me. Hope I am terribly wrong.
Aren’t they opening the border in June? If so international travel should be permitted right? Don’t loose hope... you are probably wrong

Reactions: Higherheights

gauri24

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019

If this the case then why they are conducting PNP draws fortnightly.. not all pnp candidates are inland..I knew many people from india which are being nominated under Pnp program in recent draws..stay positive

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon could you please guide me what’s in telephonic interview?
I have an interview tomorrow please help me
What stage is your application at? It can be a simple interview to verify your details. Usually that is all that they ask in an interview. Questions about your job etc. Its very simple and direct. No need to panic.

If your application has been approved, then it could be for confirming your PR status.

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
What stage is your application at? It can be a simple interview to verify your details. Usually that is all that they ask in an interview. Questions about your job etc. Its very simple and direct. No need to panic.

If your application has been approved, then it could be for confirming your PR status.
Everything is fine as per the last conversation with representative few days ago. I missed a call from ircc so they emailed for this.

Toni017

May 28, 2020
Goodday all
please i need help my AOR is novenmber 29th my timeline will expire 29th May i raised a webform a week ago and got this response has anyone gotten this type of response and what mail followed it

my category - express entry
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Reactions: Kechy332 and dn3

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Goodday all
please i need help my AOR is novenmber 29th my timeline will expire 29th May i raised a webform a week ago and got this response has anyone gotten this type of response and what mail followed it

my category - express entry
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Great ! No need to Panic. A decision has been made on your file (Sort of Approval). You'll now have to wait for the PPR.