17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I am from Bangladesh. Thanks for your response

The problem is if the PCC is issued from my village, it won't have my current address mentioned in it. Will it still be ok?
This is exactly what I answered. The address on your PCC is irrelevant. IF you obtained the PCC for the entire country and was issued as per what IRCC wants, you need not worry about the address.

Reactions: SR_T

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@legalfalcon
Hi mate, thanks for all support you give on this forum!

Can you please advice me on this. I have been traveling to a neighboring country on my ID, as law and international agreement between countries allows me to do, so I don't have passport stamps to prove those travels. In addition, I have passed IELTS in that country, so I have to mention that information somewhere.
Do I need to mention that in my Travel History (all trips were short, same day of entrance and leave), or under Client Informations - LoE. Under Personal History i didn't mention them, should I change it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi mate, thanks for all support you give on this forum!

Can you please advice me on this. I have been traveling to a neighboring country on my ID, as law and international agreement between countries allows me to do, so I don't have passport stamps to prove those travels. In addition, I have passed IELTS in that country, so I have to mention that information somewhere.
Do I need to mention that in my Travel History (all trips were short, same day of entrance and leave), or under Client Informations - LoE. Under Personal History i didn't mention them, should I change it?
All travel to another country, no matter how short has to be mentioned in your travel history,

Reactions: JaaKaaa

theforeignmaster

Dec 23, 2019
Hi!
I got a letter today asking to pay the biometric fee which was not included as part of the original package for EE. I received my AOR December 14th.

Chal jaan de

Feb 15, 2018
Hi! friends. I have uploaded docs on Sunday evening (as per IST). But from last 40 hrs, I m not able to do payment due to some error on cic website. I tried around 40 times. But every time got this error "Our online services are currently down", after clicking on the option "transmit & pay"

Yasodha

Jul 11, 2019
How is it misrepresentation when the information is in the personal history?

I am not going to argue what people say or not. The law is very clear:

Section 40 of IRPA states:

Misrepresentation

• 40 (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
    • (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;

• (b) for being or having been sponsored by a person who is determined to be inadmissible for misrepresentation;

• (c) on a final determination to vacate a decision to allow their claim for refugee protection or application for protection; or
You are not withholding any facts. If you claim points then you will put it in work history, and if not then just in your personal history.

If your friends do not understand this basis, then I can't help it.
Agreed.. Thanks for the help..