+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Anshnan

Dec 2, 2018
Hi,
I received ITA on 14 Nov and I am planning to submit my e-apr in a week ,I have a concern regarding "proof of relationship " .

During filing application for expression of interest , I had mentioned that I have an aunt (father's sister )who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen.

But I am currently not able to obtain relevant documents to prove my relationship with her, can I exclude the claim of relationship in e-apr phase and mention the reason in LOI?

I am still scoring the qualification points under FSW program after removing the claim of relationship and my CRS remains unaffected.

Please suggest..if I can proceed with current application

Thanks in advance

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
I received ITA on 14 Nov and I am planning to submit my e-apr in a week ,I have a concern regarding "proof of relationship " .

During filing application for expression of interest , I had mentioned that I have an aunt (father's sister )who lives in Canada and is a Canadian citizen.

But I am currently not able to obtain relevant documents to prove my relationship with her, can I exclude the claim of relationship in e-apr phase and mention the reason in LOI?

I am still scoring the qualification points under FSW program after removing the claim of relationship and my CRS remains unaffected.

Please suggest..if I can proceed with current application

Thanks in advance
Yes, you can mention in LoE that you want to withdraw it from your application and don't want to get any points. Since you still qualify under FSW, there is no need to worry. Good luck.