+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys,

I’ve received my passports with Visa and CoPR.

PPR: May 20, 2019.
Passports Submitted at VFS: May 28, 2019.
Application Approved: May 31, 2019.
Received Passports and CoPR: June 3, 2019.
Complete timeline in my signature.

End of a tiring journey.
:)

All the best to those waiting for PPR. Hope you get your golden mail very soon.

Thanks to all.
Congratulations bro!
Ray of hope thread 105, isn't that the thread where it started off ;).

Reactions: g90 and JD20

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi,

I got adr for proof of funds. I declared 47k CAD at the time of application. But now I only have about 41k CAD in my account. For family of 5, about 27k CAD is required.

My question is this, is it going to be a problem that the initial amount declared is not available any more. Do i need to explain why?
No, you should be fine. You still meet the minimum and at least have that savings until you land.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

Last edited:

Saoussane

Jun 3, 2019
Can you please share the post about it. I am curious!
I'm sorry I read about it in a group on Facebook. I don't have any accurate proof, I'm not sure if it exists, I have to wait till I complete the 6 months and see what my representative will do about it and come back to you

Reactions: Pura Vida

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
In all seriousness, it should be referred to as an RFV email. Everyone's email says "Ready for visa". Not everyone gets or needs a passport request (Visa exempt countries).

I feel like calling it PPR causes people a lot of confusion in this forum "Is this PPR?" Is such a common question =P
I'm from the US (visa exempt) and I had to send photocopies of my passport biographic/stamp/endorsement pages. I also had to send photos, of course.

Raavsan

Feb 7, 2019
2 days for 6 months... sleepless nights waiting for them to get the process done. Now I have no clue about when they are going to process the application. Such a shame

Puppytail01

Jan 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
Hi guys, I entered my Application number when calling IRCC and the voice recording says “Using the information you just provided we are unable to find your application in the system, please verify that the information is correct and try again”
Has anyone had this occurrence previously?

lina_ballerina

May 17, 2018
Hi guys, I entered my Application number when calling IRCC and the voice recording says “Using the information you just provided we are unable to find your application in the system, please verify that the information is correct and try again”
First they ask if your number begins with EP or E. Then when you enter the actual number you don't include the letters.

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Just happened with me as well. I've called them earlier 3/4 times so I'm pretty sure I didn't make any mistakes. Let's see what they are upto. I've heard it happen to others nothing to worry I guess.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
First they ask if your number begins with EP or E. Then when you enter the actual number you don't include the letters.
Just happened with me as well. I've called them earlier 3/4 times so I'm pretty sure I didn't make any mistakes. Let's see what they are upto. I've heard it happen to others nothing to worry I guess.
None of you need to do this! Just use the directions in my signature. 1-1-1 to get to IRCC. 2-1-1-0 to get to a representative through the "family sponsorship" menu options (same reps who will never ask you anything about family sponsorship). You don't need to enter an application number at all. It's the fastest way.

KatherineNunes

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
December 13, 2018
Med's Done....
January 23. 2019
@Puppytail01 Yes, I faced the same. But when connected with the agent they said the application was on records properly.
I have 9 days remaining for 6 months.
AOR Dec 13, 2018
FSW Outland
Indian applicant
Family 2
VO Ottawa
The agent stated that the eligibility and medicals were passed. Background status should change soon.

Puppytail01

Jan 2, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-12-2018
@Puppytail01 Yes, I faced the same. But when connected with the agent they said the application was on records properly.
I have 9 days remaining for 6 months.
AOR Dec 13, 2018
FSW Outland
Indian applicant
Family 2
VO Ottawa
The agent stated that the eligibility and medicals were passed. Background status should change soon.
Hopefully it happened because they opened our file and are in the process of approving it
December 14th AOR
VO Ottawa
The agent stated my file is open and processing.