Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi guys not getting any update or change in status only! Super stressed. Stuck in Ip1 since 24th Jan, four months gone and nothing.. 20 days remaining!! Over the phone also they are telling me same status since Feb or something ..eligibility met and nothing else started. VO Ottawa
Did you ask about Security/Background'? Any update on it?
Eligibility met means the case processing agent has recommended your eligibility met and now the IRCC officer will check and make it pass.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Just got off the call with IRCC agent. He said everything thing looks good but he doesn't have much detail to give. The files in Ottawa, meds are passed and he said RPRF is outstanding, which he recommended to pay. On my request he sent me a link to pay.

I donno what to say. I guess nothing has started and hence he didn't have any application. He said get back if you don't receive any update by the end of 6m.
Agents sometimes have limited information, Did you ask him about R10?
What is your AOR

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks I will and those will be last baklava before moving Canada. I believe it will be hard to find a good one there. ;) Actually künefe is more famous than baklava in my home city I don't know if you're familiar with that desert?
Congratulations! Enjoy a baklava for me!

Reactions: derkdsou

ozaN

Nov 29, 2018
Congratulations ! It is amazing how fast you moved these last few days. I wish you good luck in your landing. Cheers!
Thank you.. I still don't believe how I got it as you said it was pretty fast. Especially when you think it was processed in Paris VO. Hope everyone have same experience...

Reactions: Syb and Pura Vida

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hey fellow dec AOR friends, finally today we got ppr message on our account. :D

Thanks for everyone who shares valuable information. I hope fast progress in your applications.

Received ADR for military records and schedule a on 17/05 and uploaded on 20/05, then I noticed one ghost update on 22/05 and ppr on 24/05. Paris VO embarrassed me. I thought they were one of the slowest.
Whoa congratulations man!

Reactions: ozaN

ramimedhat

May 26, 2018
Hey fellow dec AOR friends, finally today we got ppr message on our account. :D

Thanks for everyone who shares valuable information. I hope fast progress in your applications.

Received ADR for military records and schedule a on 17/05 and uploaded on 20/05, then I noticed one ghost update on 22/05 and ppr on 24/05. Paris VO embarrassed me. I thought they were one of the slowest.
Big congrats! I still remember when you were stressing out about your medicals a few months back... look at you now! Good luck on your landing :D

Loyaltocanada

Jan 21, 2019
I came to Canada as student then I got PGwP. My wife came later as a part time student and completed her studies.

I applied for CEC PR and it is processing. During my PR application, my wife applied for a PGWP which was refused since her studies were part-time.

Now, both me and my wife are applying for a BOWP. My question is, can my wife work till we get a decision on our BOWP?

N.B. She is currently on a study permit and she finished her studies

fragrancesoul

Dec 1, 2018
Hello everyone I have an urgent query and need help

My employment record state my employment duration as 3 or more years. However, I took almost a year un-paid leave due to family crisis during that time period. Initially, it was a 3 months leave which eventually lead to almost a year and the employer neither terminated me nor I resigned, as it was a mutual understanding between me and my employee. I took leave because my father retired from his job. Moreover, he has a history of medical issues and I have to look after him. During my leave period, my father applied for Canada visit visa and I was an accompanying dependent. At that time, I mentioned in employment section as “NOT WORKING” since I was on leave and was not sure about continuing my job. But later on I did rejoin my previous employer. Now my employee mentioned 3 or more years employment duration in my employment record which I submitted to cic.

Today I received ADR for employment record discrepancy between Visit visa application and PR.

What further proof should I give for my employment record?

Also my employer paid me in cash. Furthermore, I do have pay slips; for how many months should I submit the pay slips?

And should I mention the same points for explaining the discrepancy? I have the proofs for my father medical as well as his retirement papers.

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
Hi guys not getting any update or change in status only! Super stressed. Stuck in Ip1 since 24th Jan, four months gone and nothing.. 20 days remaining!! Over the phone also they are telling me same status since Feb or something ..eligibility met and nothing else started. VO Ottawa
Good day,
Dont be stressed. You will get it by next month and dont think that you are stucked in IP1. Many of the cases the officer dont update step-by-step, So it may stay at IP1 till your PPR mail. Suddenly one day it will change to IP2 and mostly by the same week to PPR. So wait for 2 more weeks you will get it.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

amitaquarius

Mar 16, 2019
Same here. Super frustated and iritated with this entire process. People from Jan and Feb are getting PPR's and there is no sight of my file moving to the next stage of processing. VO Ottawa.

Whiletime

May 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Agents sometimes have limited information, Did you ask him about R10?
What is your AOR
Dec 14 2018
I had my gcms notes, the R10 was cleared there. He did mention you don't need additional docs. In the notes nothing was started not even eligibility. This chap also didn't have much details , I'm assuming still nothing has started?

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
Complete nonsense.
Not only can you do your landing in Ottawa, but also any airport in Canada, including Quebec!
I have specifically asked this during my landing out of curiosity, and the agent was aware that there is some misleading info circulating online about applicants not being able to do their landing in Quebec. It was also previously confirmed by the Canadian embassy in my home country.

The only catch with Quebec is that if you give a Quebec address, they may think you're intending to live in Quebec, which is not okay. As long as you provide an address outside Quebec, you're fine.

You can land wherever you want. If you want to land in Toronto, go ahead. Ottawa, go ahead. Montreal, go ahead (just give address outside Quebec).
Thank you so much for helping out on such issues!!:)

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Dec 14 2018
I had my gcms notes, the R10 was cleared there. He did mention you don't need additional docs. In the notes nothing was started not even eligibility. This chap also didn't have much details , I'm assuming still nothing has started?
If your R10 was cleared in Dec it means your eligibility must have started, you can wait for some time and call them again or order a new set of notes to check what is going on.

Reactions: Whiletime

tintu1717

Apr 3, 2019
WAYANAD, KERALA, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
AOR Received.
10/12/2018
Passport Req..
09-05-2019
If your R10 was cleared in Dec it means your eligibility must have started, you can wait for some time and call them again or order a new set of notes to check what is going on.
Dec 14 2018
Hi,
R10 Completed means your file is in processing specifically all your checking is currently under process. So wait for few more days you will see an updation in the profile means IP1 to IP2 or even you may get ppr mail. Dont worry, wait patiently. Can u tell which is your visa office.