+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

Minigolf123

Aug 13, 2018
Been in IP2 since Apr 25. I called IRCC on Apr30 and they said VO-Ottawa, Eligibility-recommended Pass, Criminality-Passed, Medical-Passed, Security-Not Started.
I see a lot of folks getting PPR within 1-2 days of IP2. I am not sure why the delay in my case.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
@derkdsou Hurry up and get your PPR already. I can't wait to congratulate you and thank you for all the support you've been giving folks here.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Been in IP2 since Apr 25. I called IRCC on Apr30 and they said VO-Ottawa, Eligibility-recommended Pass, Criminality-Passed, Medical-Passed, Security-Not Started.
I see a lot of folks getting PPR within 1-2 days of IP2. I am not sure why the delay in my case.
Security can take up to 1-3 months depending on the application. As this update is dated 25th April i hope your security might be ongoing at this point of time

Minigolf123

Aug 13, 2018
Security can take up to 1-3 months depending on the application. As this update is dated 25th April i hope your security might be ongoing at this point of time
But how for a lot of cases, PPR mail is within 1-2 days of IP2 status. This means Security can be completed in 1 day as well.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
But how for a lot of cases, PPR mail is within 1-2 days of IP2 status. This means Security can be completed in 1 day as well.
That depends on the application. for example a person from the US especially a female with a unique name will get the security cleared with days.
But the general time span of security clearance is 2-12 weeks

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I wish! Meanwhile, you can still thank me, haha. Just kidding. Any ideas on how I can expedite my application apart from standing on one leg facing the east? I've been doing a lot of that.

@derkdsou Hurry up and get your PPR already. I can't wait to congratulate you and thank you for all the support you've been giving folks here.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
I wish! Meanwhile, you can still thank me, haha. Just kidding
Hahaha. Thank you!!

Any ideas on how I can expedite my application apart from standing on one leg facing the east? I've been doing a lot of that.
The only advice I have for you is waaaayyyy too late to help: Silent members of these forums get their PPRs faster than anyone else :). Sorry.

Re the leg: They probably just think you are imitating a Masai. Is this you derkdsou?

Rahul.Tech16

Dec 14, 2018
Mine in IP2 on same day from IP1 & medical passed since Jan 21st.
No update after that, I don't what should I do next other than keep waiting on.
Why there is a delay , I really don't know?

CEC -Inland applicant Dec 9th AOR

knight17

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-02-2019
AOR Received.
23-02-2019
I thought biometrics was applicable for all applications post Jan 1st only.

My application status says “We do not need your biometrics” at this moment.
That is indeed the case. Sorry, I was wrong. You don't have to give biometrics.

Last edited:

Ahmed_E

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Anyone early December AOR, but still waiting for the PPR?
AOR 2-Dec-2018
MEP 13-Jan-2019
ADR1 received (Schedule A, CVs and Supplementary information form) 2-May-2019
ADR1 submitted 7-May-2019
ADR2 received & submitted (Military report) 8-May-2019
Ghost update 13-May-2019

Still waiting...

Reactions: Gaurav26

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I haven't been very quiet, have I? It would be better still if I had never called or written to IRCC, right? ;)

Yes, something like that Masai guy or the sadhu below. Funny that you brought up the Masai because my undergraduate thesis had to do with the cultural misappropriation of the Masai people for profit. Unrelated: Are you Kikuyu by any chance?

Hahaha. Thank you!!

The only advice I have for you is waaaayyyy too late to help: Silent members of these forums get their PPRs faster than anyone else :). Sorry.

Re the leg: They probably just think you are imitating a Masai. Is this you derkdsou?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
I haven't been very quiet, have I? It would be better still if I had never called or written to IRCC, right? ;)

Yes, something like that Masai guy or the sadhu below. Funny that you brought up the Masai because my undergraduate thesis had to do with the cultural misappropriation of the Masai people for profit. Unrelated: Are you Kikuyu by any chance?

Jebus! Are you with CSIS by any chance? Yes I am.

:) Was guessing it was Yoga. Wish I knew how, must do wonders for the stress! My sport of choice (heading over now) is boxing. Does it for the stress in a different way.

Edit: Way awesome about your undergrad thesis. Anthro? Is it posted anywhere for free access?

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
I spotted you, @Spotted! You can't change your spots.

Oh, I don't really do yoga. I probably should. Maybe even headstands and all that. I like squash, rowing and badminton. All pretty high intensity cardio sports. Haven't tried boxing yet...but the thought of a punching bag is v attractive right now, haha!

Yeah, the thesis was in anthropology (although I majored in econ and pol. sci.). It's not posted anywhere, and I think I only have a physical copy decaying somewhere.

Jebus! Are you with CSIS by any chance? Yes I am.

:) Was guessing it was Yoga. Wish I knew how, must do wonders for the stress! My sport of choice (heading over now) is boxing. Does it for the stress in a different way.

Edit: Way awesome about your undergrad thesis. Anthro? Is it posted anywhere for free access?

Reactions: Spotted