NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Hey Guys,

I got the ghost update yesterday in my account and early morning today got the "Ready for Visa" Email form Ottawa . Does this mean the PR is approved?
I Cannot see anything in my account, still seems to be in IP 2. I got a reply on CSE I raised a couple of weeks ago and my application was at CIO Sydney, today's email came from CPC Ottawa. I'm FSW-Inland applicant with 1 dependent on Work Permits in Canada.

@USProgrammer The ANNEX A is just a copy/paste in word and print,correct?

Anyone else knows the next steps for Inland candidates? Do I need to travel outside Canada /drive to US border to get CoPR? Anyone heard/did Flagpoling? What happens to the Work permit?
Congratulations! Be more excited! Your PPR email will have explicit instructions on what you should do, and it might differ by person. I'm FSW-O and you're FSW-I, so read it carefully.

As far as my Annex A, I copy/pasted to Word, adjusted the table size to fit on one page, filled it out, printed, and signed.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
CoPR will be mailed to the address we provide? Would't it be given when you do landing? Or we take CoPR to do landing?
You take CoPR to landing. They stamp it and you're then a PR (party time). Your PR card (which is not required for you to have to be a PR) will arrive at the address you give them at landing. PR status is separate from the PR card.

If you have to travel to India, for example, by air, and you require a visa/eTA normally to travel to Canada, you'd need to get a PR Travel Document before returning (if you have not received your PR card) because the visa they put in your passport for landing is a one-time use. However, if you have authorization to be in the US, you can enter by land again using just CoPR.

Reactions: mumbaikar88

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks so much for this wonderful read, legalfacon.
I had a quick question. Is a web based search the only search method they have to verify an employer, or do they have an internal network they use for verifications? What if an employer does not have a website or an email domain. Also, there are no paystubs to verify employment although a reference letter contains all required information.. Can that lead to review required and a considerable delay?

Thanks.
Online searches, or open source searches is one of the methods. https://www.getgcms.com/blog/social-media-express-entry/

If further verification is required, then IRCC does call employers.

vbedi

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
I'm excited !!!! Looks like same instructions as an FSW-O would have, They have asked me to send my passport (s) to CPC Ottawa along with Two photographs and ANNEX A in a pre-paid envelope from Canada post. Doesn't seem to be anything different considering I'm an inland applicant.
Congratulations! Be more excited! Your PPR email will have explicit instructions on what you should do, and it might differ by person. I'm FSW-O and you're FSW-I, so read it carefully.

As far as my Annex A, I copy/pasted to Word, adjusted the table size to fit on one page, filled it out, printed, and signed.

Canada_Diaries

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-12-2018
IELTS Request
30-01-2019
Thanks to this forum, been a silent spectator. Just received email to submit our passports. AOR- Dec 16th 2018 (outland FSW).& ghost update yesterday (& IP2 Feb 22nd 2019 & Addtnl document request on Jan 23rd 2019). All the best to everyone.
Congrats. What was additional documents for?

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
It's in my signature . Your AOR is about a month from mine , so may be there's an extrapolation there somewhere. But every application is different , you could be getting sooner.
Thanks, it might take longer than you. As I have four different companies for claiming the points :). But I do think since I came here to study in 2015, they have checked my background once, this time could be faster. Additionally, the experience I declared before and experience I claimed this time are almost the same (just a slight difference in the total time of working according to the real experience - I have written the letter of explanation for it). Thus, I think my background check might, just might move faster than FSW outland. Will keep my fingers crossed

Anyways, congrats on your PPR. I know this wait is killing.

Cheers

JacobB

Mar 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
To join in the PPR rain for today I also received my Ready for Visa email today. I was not expecting it to arrive quite this early so today will be spent getting photos arranged and setting up the prepaid return envelope. From what I've read the best service for US residents is FedEx, right?

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
@USProgrammer when is your passport reaching Ottawa? Mine should be today
I shipped it ground, so it'll arrive Friday. I saw no reason to pay $88 instead of $23 each way.

PS - I didn't ship my passport since I'm a US citizen. Just photocopies.