+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys, has anyone received ppr recently with LVO as Ghana. I want to know their average processing time. Thanks.

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
The simple fact that you passed eligibility should be a good reason for celebration. It's probably the biggest hurdle, and you cleared it. Congrats.
Don't stress about when they'll start working on background check, although there is a chance they might have already started it.
You're still way ahead of the 6 months mark which is June 1st! Just sit back, relax. Everything is fine with your case.
Hmmm... :):) thnks for replying

ramanbhatti

Mar 16, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2018
AOR Received.
1-12-2018
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Passport Req..
05-07-2019
Try Skype. I heard it was free from within India. If it doesn't go through, see if you can get either skype credit, or a skype plan for unlimited calls to US and Canada, and you can stay in queue lines as much as you want . ;)
If your wife is the main applicant, she's the one who will have to call and inquire about the case. Agent will be adamant in not giving you anything, in accordance with privacy laws.
She'll need various identifying elements for security purposes:
-UCI
-Application Number
-Address
-Phone number
-Date/Country/City of birth
-etc...

Also, note that the agent will only be able to give you information if your file is currently being processed from within Canada. If file is in a processing center outside Canada, no can do...
I called them via google hangouts.. it is also free of cost.

Nkaur07

Aug 6, 2018
Hello guys ... any one whose file is in Edmonton visa office ???.. its been 3 months they are verifying my eligibility ..background hasn’t started yet ... no updates after medical..
AOR 3 dec
Medical 15 jan
Mine visa processing centre is Edmonton too, no update since jan 30. I called ircc call centre... 2 weeks ago they said everything is done, just wait because everything is done before timeline and you can get an update anytime. Still waiting … no update from last 2 weeks. Nothing has been changed in the profile.

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Mine visa processing centre is Edmonton too, no update since jan 30. I called ircc call centre... 2 weeks ago they said everything is done, just wait because everything is done before timeline and you can get an update anytime. Still waiting … no update from last 2 weeks. Nothing has been changed in the profile.
What’s ur AOR

raysflavor

Jul 31, 2017
AOR : 2 Dec, CEC Inland
I received CPCO-FinalRequest on my email, nothing is updated on my cic profile. I am hoping this Genuine. Although Application number UCI number is correct

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION

If any of the following conditions apply, you must inform IRCC immediately via the IRCC Web form:

· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;

· Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;

· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;

· You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence.

STEP 2: DO YOU NEED A PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA?

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.

You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

· If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.

***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***

STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents: DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”; DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address

a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.

b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.

IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.

Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

· If you have a mailing address in Canada, please submit by mail in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

Passports Submission

PO Box 9780

Ottawa ON

K1G 6T2

DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.

· If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A., please submit by courier in a single package all required documents {including Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s)}, to the following address:

CPCO – PR VISA

US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports

365 Laurier Av. West

Ottawa ON

K1A 1L1

Regards,

Case Processing Centre – Ottawa

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Government of Canada

www.cic.gc.ca
Congratulations. You done did it!

Canadian_2_be

Feb 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hey guys,

Received this message in my profile today;

Dear XXXXXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Although fees were paid related to biometrics collection, the following individual(s) is/are not required to complete biometrics assessment for this application at this time:
1) Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
2) Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
As a result, a refund in the amount of $85.00 has been initiated. If you paid by credit card, it will be credited back to your credit card account. Otherwise, a cheque will be mailed to you at the address indicated above in approximately six weeks to eight weeks.

I am a CEC inland applicant. My wife resides in India. I got married post AOR (AOR:Dec 21) and had notified IRCC about the change in marital status. They asked me to submit a kit including forms , evidence, etc. and paid the fees.

Question: Why is it that my spouse being a resident of India does not require biometrics?

Thoughts?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

Received this message in my profile today;

Dear XXXXXXXX,
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Although fees were paid related to biometrics collection, the following individual(s) is/are not required to complete biometrics assessment for this application at this time:
1) Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
2) Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX Date of Birth: XXXXXXXX
As a result, a refund in the amount of $85.00 has been initiated. If you paid by credit card, it will be credited back to your credit card account. Otherwise, a cheque will be mailed to you at the address indicated above in approximately six weeks to eight weeks.

I am a CEC inland applicant. My wife resides in India. I got married post AOR (AOR:Dec 21) and had notified IRCC about the change in marital status. They asked me to submit a kit including forms , evidence, etc. and paid the fees.

Question: Why is it that my spouse being a resident of India does not require biometrics?

Thoughts?
For India citizens, biometrics requirements started only on December 31st. Children 14 years old and younger are also exempted from biometrics.

jay.pipalia

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
GUJARAT, INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-12-2018
AOR Received.
26-12-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2019
Passport Req..
18-05-2019
Hi All,

I just received reply from IRCC with regard to my web form inquiry. Can anyone tell me estimated background check start date?

Good day Jay,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

rahul247rocks

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
6-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hey guys I received this from IRCC today CEC Inland Applicant. What does this mean??

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for 1:30 PM on MAR 16, 2019. Your interview will be conducted at:

[IRCC Address]

Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:

Your passport

o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.

o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.

Two photographs for your permanent resident card

o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.

o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.

Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one

o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.

o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.

Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application

o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.

Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class

o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.

Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary

o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.

Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents

 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:

o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).

Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment

 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.

 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.

 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.

Does this mean I got PR?

Pdhiman 28

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hey guys I received this from IRCC today CEC Inland Applicant. What does this mean??

We are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that is scheduled for 1:30 PM on MAR 16, 2019. Your interview will be conducted at:

[IRCC Address]

Please bring this invitation letter to the interview. You must also attend the interview with the following:

Your passport

o You must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents in order to acquire permanent residence status.

o If your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (IRCC/CBSA), we will request it on your behalf.

Two photographs for your permanent resident card

o Permanent resident card photograph specifications are listed on the following page.

o We will not process photographs that do not meet our specifications.

Your current Social Insurance Number, only if you are in possession of one

o You will need to change your Social Insurance Number (SIN) to reflect your new status as a permanent resident.

o Service Canada representatives may be available at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new SIN.

Your in-Canada dependent(s), only if you have included them in your permanent residence application

o Your dependent(s) must also bring their passport and photographs, as well as their SIN if in possession of one.

Your sponsor, only if you are landing under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in-Canada Class

o Your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address.

Your own interpreter, only if you require one as necessary

o Please note that we only provide service in English and French.

Instructions for Convention refugees, their dependents and other individuals with seized documents

 You must also provide the certified copies of all seized documents and your Notice of Seizure form. If you are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items, which must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence:

o passport or travel document, national identification card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, voter ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted).

Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment

 The Right of Permanent Resident Fee is $490.00. Please note that only Convention refugees do not have to pay this fee.

 We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do

 If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.

 Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application.

Does this mean I got PR?
AOR ?
Which visa office ur file was processing ?