+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

aumar1

Jul 15, 2019
Global affairs canada is going into automated system whereas ircc is available on direct line +1 888-242-2100 as usual - but this number goes into usa call in hangout - have to use third party apps like textme in playstore to call canada
Any idea how this works? I called direct from Australia, doesnt work as its a toll free number. Then I tried downloading the textme app, it calls this number but just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.. no response. Is this usual?

Tried calling the Global Affairs number which then connects me to IRCC. Once I punch in my application number, it says your application cannot be found. When I try to speak to an operator, it says we have a large number in the queue (seems like its a template response, I called at 8am sharp couple of times, and other times as well).

Both the numbers seem useless at this point. Sydney australia VO does not speak about applications on the phone, and via email it mentioned 'Your case is under review, you will get a response once a decision has been made'.

Any thoughts or any help? My Aus visa condition is at a critical decision making time at this point, and a Canadian response (negative or positive, or even just a detailed status update) will be extremely helpful in the decision to be made regarding my status here.

If anyone has any ideas please do help out!

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Good Morning Guys,

After a long wait it is PPR for me. I had review required in Funds and my file was always at CIO Sidney. Despite of being inland I will need to submit my passport, photos and annex A to Ottawa. I'm very happy could not hold the tears in the first moment.

I want to thank first to the almighty God and to the members of this Forum for such companionship and positive thinking.

I hope yours PPR come ASAP and that you feel the same happiness and relief that I've just experienced.

I'll let you know when I have my final steps on this journey (COPR and PR Card).

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me responding my queries with your positive thoughts.

Marcio.

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Any idea how this works? I called direct from Australia, doesnt work as its a toll free number. Then I tried downloading the textme app, it calls this number but just keeps ringing and ringing and ringing.. no response. Is this usual?

Tried calling the Global Affairs number which then connects me to IRCC. Once I punch in my application number, it says your application cannot be found. When I try to speak to an operator, it says we have a large number in the queue (seems like its a template response, I called at 8am sharp couple of times, and other times as well).

Both the numbers seem useless at this point. Sydney australia VO does not speak about applications on the phone, and via email it mentioned 'Your case is under review, you will get a response once a decision has been made'.

Any thoughts or any help? My Aus visa condition is at a critical decision making time at this point, and a Canadian response (negative or positive, or even just a detailed status update) will be extremely helpful in the decision to be made regarding my status here.

If anyone has any ideas please do help out!
Read the link on how to call in my signature (turn your phone sideways if you don't see it). You won't have to enter application number and they're open 7am - 7pm Ottawa time.

Reactions: kzeed12

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Good Morning Guys,

After a long wait it is PPR for me. I had review required in Funds and my file was always at CIO Sidney. Despite of being inland I will need to submit my passport, photos and annex A to Ottawa. I'm very happy could not hold the tears in the first moment.

I want to thank first to the almighty God and to the members of this Forum for such companionship and positive thinking.

I hope yours PPR come ASAP and that you feel the same happiness and relief that I've just experienced.

I'll let you know when I have my final steps on this journey (COPR and PR Card).

Thank you so much for being here and supporting me responding my queries with your positive thoughts.

Marcio.
Congratulations, sir. Good to see yours finally come through.

Reactions: MarcioSilva

USProgrammer

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2018
Texas, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO-Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-12-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
24-08-2019
Is anyone else having problems signing into GCKey? I keep getting redirected to cic.gc.ca where it asks English or French and then just kicks me back to the main page, not my applications.

I've been having lots of issues over the past couple of days. It works sometimes, but rarely. I have tried multiple browsers.

Reactions: ladyday

kdr91

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Is anyone else having problems signing into GCKey? I keep getting redirected to cic.gc.ca where it asks English or French and then just kicks me back to the main page, not my applications.

I've been having lots of issues over the past couple of days. It works sometimes, but rarely. I have tried multiple browsers.
Ive got a sneaky feeling that the website is overloaded. It allows a certain number of people to log in. I always press backspace few times and try to login in again. It works after 4-7 times.

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Good Morning Guys,

Marcio.
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: MarcioSilva

Canada2019__

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019

Ive got a sneaky feeling that the website is overloaded. It allows a certain number of people to log in. I always press backspace few times and try to login in again. It works after 4-7 times.
Same here... giving me false hope of some update on my application.