+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
@legalfalcon and other gurus in the house kindly interprete my gcms note for me. Thank you.

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001267278 REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***

A11.2: APPEARS MET Medicals: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP

Triage: Refer to IR______________________________ CIVIL STATUS: N0 CONCERNS

PA (MAKINDE, ADEDAYO OPEYEMI), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2020-08-06

SPOUSEICL (ADEMILUA, FUNMILAYO BETH), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2022-04-09 DEP 1

(MAKINDE, DARASIMI JOTHAM, born: 2013-10-11, age at lock-in date: 5), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY:

2023-06-21 DEP 2 (MAKINDE, DAMOPE JOVAN, born: 2016-07-30, age at lock-in date: 2), ACCOMPANYING

PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2023-06-21 Birth certs: PA and Spouse listed as parents

_________________________________________PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. –

PNC#: 3047578. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type:

Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $:45,258 verified Family of 4 requires CAD $23,181

_______________________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (MAKINDE, ADEDAYO OPEYEMI) No

trace in GCMSIFOSS other than present application SPOUSEICL (ADEMILUA, FUNMILAYO BETH) No trace in

GCMSIFOSS other than present application DEP 1 (MAKINDE, DARASIMI JOTHAM) No trace in GCMSIFOSS

other than present application DEP 2 (MAKINDE, DAMOPE JOVAN) No trace in GCMSIFOSS other than present

application__________________________________________________ *** ADMM DID NOT PULL IN POINTS

***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by C|0*** A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT WORK EXPERIENCE(S):

Qualifying Period: from 12DEC2008 to 11DEC2018 1) FARM MANAGER - (NOC0821) 2008/06 to Present at

RICHABIM FARMS ENTERPRISES submitted letter(s) of reference 2018/10/13 which is/are assessed as follows:

EDOCS NUMBER(S): 262288691 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the

actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent

with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to

demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education

requirements

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E001267278 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this

application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and

note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 911 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI

Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted:

New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse

English- IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website;

foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as

Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency

website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing

agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary

Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

Spouse Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 0K Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE -----

Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- Documents Set for Review ----- Client Information

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
@legalfalcon and other gurus in the house kindly interprete my gcms note for me. Thank you.

REVIEW TYPE: CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E001267278 REGULATION: PNP, 2018-12-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. RECOMMENDATION: *** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED ***

A11.2: APPEARS MET Medicals: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP

Triage: Refer to IR______________________________ CIVIL STATUS: N0 CONCERNS

PA (MAKINDE, ADEDAYO OPEYEMI), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2020-08-06

SPOUSEICL (ADEMILUA, FUNMILAYO BETH), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2022-04-09 DEP 1

(MAKINDE, DARASIMI JOTHAM, born: 2013-10-11, age at lock-in date: 5), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY:

2023-06-21 DEP 2 (MAKINDE, DAMOPE JOVAN, born: 2016-07-30, age at lock-in date: 2), ACCOMPANYING

PASSPORT EXPIRY: 2023-06-21 Birth certs: PA and Spouse listed as parents

_________________________________________PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: SK. –

PNC#: 3047578. - Province matches current residence: Yes. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type:

Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. - Funds $:45,258 verified Family of 4 requires CAD $23,181

_______________________INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSSIGCMS): PA (MAKINDE, ADEDAYO OPEYEMI) No

trace in GCMSIFOSS other than present application SPOUSEICL (ADEMILUA, FUNMILAYO BETH) No trace in

GCMSIFOSS other than present application DEP 1 (MAKINDE, DARASIMI JOTHAM) No trace in GCMSIFOSS

other than present application DEP 2 (MAKINDE, DAMOPE JOVAN) No trace in GCMSIFOSS other than present

application__________________________________________________ *** ADMM DID NOT PULL IN POINTS

***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by C|0*** A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT WORK EXPERIENCE(S):

Qualifying Period: from 12DEC2008 to 11DEC2018 1) FARM MANAGER - (NOC0821) 2008/06 to Present at

RICHABIM FARMS ENTERPRISES submitted letter(s) of reference 2018/10/13 which is/are assessed as follows:

EDOCS NUMBER(S): 262288691 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the

actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent

with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to

demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education

requirements

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E001267278 REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this

application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and

note the following. MIN.SCORE: 449 CRS SCORE: 911 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI

Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 1 Application Promoted: New UCI Dep 2 Application Promoted:

New UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Dep 2 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes

Client Fees: Verified ----- LANGUAGES ----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse

English- IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION ----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website;

foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as

Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency

website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing

agency as Bachelor's Degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----- Primary

Applicant Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

Spouse Nigeria police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 0K Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----- AGE -----

Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- Documents Set for Review ----- Client Information
I'm seeing officers review require A11.2: APPEARS MET, i dont understand

Dipi1305

Star Member
May 21, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Nov-2018
Nomination.....
14-Oct-2018
AOR Received.
12-Dec-2018
Med's Done....
23-Jan-2019
Passport Req..
17-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2019
LANDED..........
06-11-2019
I asked call centre to send a reminder and I got a response from them today.
It states that file is under review by an officer. What does this mean, call centre agents are saying nothing has started and I'm still in IP1 so what kind of review is this?
This is a standard response ... I received this response 1 month ago and till now nothing has changed... will complete 7 months tomorrow

Reactions: love4immigration

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
How long did they take to reply??
I emailed them this Monday and haven't received any reply from them
Well, I mailed them on Sunday and got a response on Monday morning. It was pretty quick.

sai86

Nov 3, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
28-12-2018
I had used the webform to ask status of my application wrt eligibility, security, criminality and also my VO.

Got a mail after a week or so

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on December 28, 2018.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

· The background verifications are currently not in process yet.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

IRCC is committed to reviewing most permanent resident applications submitted online within a 6-month time frame. Although the delay may vary, rest assured that we are making the necessary efforts to finalize your application within established processing times.

Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your account.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Earlier my GCMS had stated that nothing had started. So after 195 days, the situation is still the same.

Wonderful!

nlonguk

Oct 31, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Finally, it's PPR for me guys...
AOR - December 22th
Visa office - Ottawa
FSW-O
I called IRCC a week ago, only criminality was cleared since February. They also told me that my eligibility and security checks had not been initiated and timelines were not available. I also wrote to Ralph's office but got the same answer. So I prepared myself for a hell of a wait...
But this morning it came right to my E-mail box. No ghost updates, nothing at all...
I want to thank all of you for a precious support.
I know how desperate are some of you, I've been in the same boat for a long 7 month. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Undoubtedly, they are working hard on our files...
Hold on, it's coming!
Congratulations!
My AOR is 31 Dec. And I just called the IRCC yesterday. My case status is same as yours: Criminality is passed but Eligibility & Security are not started. Hope that I could get good news like you. :) Thanks for sharing your case.

Reactions: misha851

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
After 210 days , nothing has moved in my file :( Edmonton really sucks at processing applications. No single update whatsoever. Didn't even receive my gcms notes. Generic reply for cse. Don't know whats cooking there .

misha851

Mar 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-12-2018
Congratulations!
My AOR is 31 Dec. And I just called the IRCC yesterday. My case status is same as yours: Criminality is passed but Eligibility & Security are not started. Hope that I could get good news like you. :) Thanks for sharing your case.
Thanks, buddy! )

shreya5391

Jun 14, 2019
Your POF when you submit your application is all that matters until landing.

After PPR, you'll need a new POF for landing that is up to date at that time. I'm not 100% sure, but CD's as we call them in the US (Certificates of Deposit) would count toward liquid assets, I'd think. In the US, we can typically redeem them for a penalty of 3-6 months' interest.
Thanks a lot for the information :)

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Yeah, they really need to reflect that on their webpage that shows the estimate of 6 months still... It's really disheartening for everyone who calibrates their life around this very important estimate
I understand that, but what they generally do is send an email that they have extended the time. any many application get processed in 3-4 months too, so they average it out to 6 months.

Jun 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to get IRCC to provide GCMS notes? I put my request in 38 days ago and have received nothing. I called the hotline and they said they could not help me. I also raised a CSE yesterday asking them to send me my notes but will prob not have a response from them until next week.

Should I order another set today?? Does anyone know if ordering notes adds to the processing time or speeds it up? Reached 7 months yesterday.

AOR: December 10, 2018
CEC -inland
Medicals passed Jan. 21, 2018
Visa office - Edmonton

Found out that my friend who applied in March just received their PR from the Edmonton VO after 3.5 months. I don't understand the logic at all on how IRCC decides which files to work on.

Reactions: JssAmA

d1pasmak

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know how to get IRCC to provide GCMS notes? I put my request in 38 days ago and have received nothing. I called the hotline and they said they could not help me. I also raised a CSE yesterday asking them to send me my notes but will prob not have a response from them until next week.

Should I order another set today?? Does anyone know if ordering notes adds to the processing time or speeds it up? Reached 7 months yesterday.

AOR: December 10, 2018
CEC -inland
Medicals passed Jan. 21, 2018
Visa office - Edmonton

Found out that my friend who applied in March just received their PR from the Edmonton VO after 3.5 months. I don't understand the logic at all on how IRCC decides which files to work on.
This wait can be very frustrating, a friend of mine who applied Jan got his ppr today while my timeline will be 7 months tomorrow.
Let's hang in there buddy, the wait is almost over.