+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR - join here

derkdsou

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2018
To add to what @RR9187 and @Shahanastar have already said, IRCC has been increasingly vague when replying to CSE enquiries for status updates. They might have a new directive to offer as little commitment as possible to keep people from returning with more questions. That said, the call center did tell you that your application is still pending a final approval. I don't believe either the call center or CSE agents would ever mislead you; the CSE agents v likely have their hands tied or can only see that your application is not yet approved and, therefore, the generic response.

Also, allow yourself to be excited! You have passed all four portions of your application! Waiting for the PPR should be a lot, lot easier now! The rest of us have a lot less to go on.

Meanwhile, what's your stream? Which country are you a citizen and resident of? And how many dependents? Please create a signature here (using either @USProgrammer's or my signature as a template) as well as a case on MyImmiTracker.com so we can all benefit from your data.

Good morning guys. I don't seem to understand what's happening. Put a call through to an IRCC agent last week Friday and he told me the following
MEP---- PASSED
ELIGIBILITY PASSED
SECURITY. PASSED
CRIMINALITY. PASSED.
AND that our application is being processed at the Ottawa V.O and is awaiting final decision or approval that we might get a mail soon but he can't really say because our six month processing time has not elapse and might come later.

Then I raised a CSE just to confirm and the response I got from the CSE written by one agent Mathew is that the officer in charge is still checking whether we meet the eligibility criteria.

Please can someone advice me accordingly.

Last edited:

OVIE

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
IELTS Request
21-04-2018
Quick question for the house. Has anyone who has been on false IP2 since AOR or MEP gotten PPR?

Xplorezee.

Nov 25, 2018
To add to what @RR9187 and @Shahanastar have already said, IRCC has been increasingly vague when replying to CSE enquiries for status updates. They might have a new directive to offer as little commitment as possible to keep people from returning with more questions. That said, the call center did tell you that your application is still pending a final approval. I don't

Also, allow yourself to be excited! You have passed all four portions of your application! Waiting for the PPR should be a lot, lot easier now! The rest of us have a lot less to go on.

Meanwhile, what's your stream? Which country are you a citizen and resident of? And how many dependents? Please create a signature here (using either @USProgrammer's or my signature as a template) as well as a case on MyImmiTracker.com so we can all benefit from your data.

FSW-O
Cit/Res; Nigeria
Family of 4.
Don't know how to go about creating a signature.

At the bolded....Lols. Don't mind me, I guess am not as strong as many of you guys here..........

RR9187

Dec 3, 2018

FSW-O
Cit/Res; Nigeria
Family of 4.
Don't know how to go about creating a signature.

At the bolded....Lols. Don't mind me, I guess am not as strong as many of you guys here..........
On top right of your page, you will see your user name, mouse hover on user name, new window will open, click on signature. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Xplorezee.

sai86

Nov 3, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-12-2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2018
Med's Done....
28-12-2018
Hello Folks,

Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR.

I hit the halfway mark today. Still in IP1.

Le wild tumbleweed appears, literally no activity!

For those who are eagerly waiting for some movement, hold on and let's stay positive!

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Just off the phone with IRCC as I hit half way yesterday.
30mins on hold and spoke to a nice agent called Abraham.
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility & security: Not Started

Experts out there, is this normal for 3months in?
Yes, called them a week ago and got the exact same answer. CPC-Ottawa

Reactions: Scottish Aly

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Though It doesn't, what would make me feel is that people stuck with CPC Ottawa start receiving PPRs, which is not happening
If you read a few pages earlier, you will notice CPC-Ottawa has sent PPR to a bunch of folks lol

I have literally run out of theories as to why CPC-Ottawa is holding onto some applications but sending out PPRs to rest :confused: Seriously, its frustrating not seeing any movement for months and then you lose your sanity when you see others from the same VO getting PPRs:confused:

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
If you read a few pages earlier, you will notice CPC-Ottawa has sent PPR to a bunch of folks lol

I have literally run out of theories as to why CPC-Ottawa is holding onto some applications but sending out PPRs to rest :confused: Seriously, its frustrating not seeing any movement for months and then you lose your sanity when you see others from the same VO getting PPRs:confused:
I don't see many people getting PPR from Nov and Dec, except for the people residing in USA. Even on immitracker, applicants from Sept and Oct are getting their PPR. But in your case why they haven't even started anything in 5 months is completely insane. I think they are testing our patience. I'm eagerly waiting to resign from my job, the more eager I am the slower it's happening. It's really frustrating

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I don't see many people getting PPR from Nov and Dec, except for the people residing in USA. Even on immitracker, applicants from Sept and Oct are getting their PPR. But in your case why they haven't even started anything in 5 months is completely insane. I think they are testing our patience. I'm eagerly waiting to resign from my job, the more eager I am the slower it's happening. It's really frustrating
I have literally put my life on hold. I can't seem to predict when I will get PPR. Its just crazy :(

Last week I called IRCC and the agent said my file hasn't been touched since initial assessment was completed(R10) in December 17. Today, I have completed 100 days since my file was last touched lol :D This is nothing but torture of the highest order :confused:

Reactions: ladyday