+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2018 AOR <<<<<<JOIN HERE>>>>

PARSOB

Sep 22, 2018
@legalfalcon
Hello
I have submitted mine and my wife’s police verification certificate from our country. I am here in Canada since 2018 May and she is here since Jan 2017. Do we have to get a police certificate from Canada as well?
She got her medical done in Canada last year for visa extension, 12 months completed in August this year, does she need a new medical certificate. She has been in Canada since Jan 2017 as I mentioned.
Thabks
Kindly advice

Last edited:

preetz

Nov 13, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Can u pls add me to dat group.

AOR- 11th dec 2018

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hello
I have submitted mine and my wife’s police verification certificate from our country. I am here in Canada since 2018 May and she is here since Jan 2017. Do we have to get a police certificate from Canada as well?
She got her medical done in Canada last year for visa extension, 12 months completed in August this year, does she need a new medical certificate. She has been in Canada since Jan 2017 as I mentioned.
Thabks
Kindly advice
For PCC:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a rowwithin the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

You will need a new med if it is more than 12 months old. Meds are only valid for 1 year.

PARSOB

Sep 22, 2018
For PCC:

Thanks. Her medicals finished 12 months in June. She ha never left Canada in the last 2 years. Shal I book her medical appointment again.
Will look forward to your advice.
  • For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a rowwithin the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.
  • Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.
You will need a new med if it is more than 12 months old. Meds are only valid for 1 year.

prashanfernando

Star Member
Apr 21, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......