+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Customer service manager

Feb 20, 2022
I am a Kenyan postgraduate certificates person in communication Technology and have 12 years experience in customer service management and i am commercial driver. I am married and have 7 children aged between 3 months and 16 years. I am interested to live and work in Canada.
I have all my professional documents and cv.
Best regards.
Charles subano/ Kenya.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am a Kenyan postgraduate certificates person in communication Technology and have 12 years experience in customer service management and i am commercial driver. I am married and have 7 children aged between 3 months and 16 years. I am interested to live and work in Canada.
Best regards.
Charles subano/ Kenya.
No jobs here. Google immigration Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Best regards.
Charles subano/ Kenya.
If you want to live in Canada, then research express entry based on your age, education (ECA), language (IELTS), experience and funds. With 7 children, you need to show about $42k for proof of funds. There are no jobs here.