+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CSQ approved Inland Spousal Sponsorship

JohnnyDamien

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Hello.

When a CSQ is approved (Inland Spousal Sponsorship), is the approval automatically sent to the Federal Government? Moreover, do we receive any update or email that IRCC has received the CSQ approval?
What can you do with CSQ approval, can we get RAMQ among other things(work, etc...)?

Any help appreciated.

ashokleyland

Nov 17, 2018
Abu Dhabi
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
21-02-2014
IELTS Request
25-02-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2018
Med's Done....
02-02-2018 (ABU DHABI)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2018 (VFS GLOBAL MAKATI OFFICE)
LANDED..........
09-12-2018 (TORONTO)
Hello.

When a CSQ is approved (Inland Spousal Sponsorship), is the approval automatically sent to the Federal Government? Moreover, do we receive any update or email that IRCC has received the CSQ approval?
What can you do with CSQ approval, can we get RAMQ among other things(work, etc...)?

Any help appreciated.
It will be sent automatically to Federal for Permanent residence.
unfortunately you will not receive any update from ircc, just keep on logging in on your cic account, it will become "Decision Made" if PErmanent residence is approved.

you cant do anything with CSQ approval, everything follows after landing in Canada (bank account opening, drivers license application) to apply for RAMQ you will be eligible after 3 months your spouse landed in Canada. Thats why it is advisable to get private insurance during those 3 months.

Nreddy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
It will be sent automatically to Federal for Permanent residence.
unfortunately you will not receive any update from ircc, just keep on logging in on your cic account, it will become "Decision Made" if PErmanent residence is approved.

you cant do anything with CSQ approval, everything follows after landing in Canada (bank account opening, drivers license application) to apply for RAMQ you will be eligible after 3 months your spouse landed in Canada. Thats why it is advisable to get private insurance during those 3 months.
Hello,

I applied PR for my wife under spousal sponsorship and her CSQ approved recently. We are still waiting for final decision to be made on her PR application. However, she is currently living with me in Quebec and having employer specific work permit, which is going to expire in few months, and the work permit extension by employer doesn't seems possible. Can i apply for Bridge open work permit given that she has her CSQ approved and lives in Quebec and maintaining legal status in Canada and her PR application is in progress.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thakns

Pksekhon

Jul 30, 2020
Hello,

I applied PR for my wife under spousal sponsorship and her CSQ approved recently. We are still waiting for final decision to be made on her PR application. However, she is currently living with me in Quebec and having employer specific work permit, which is going to expire in few months, and the work permit extension by employer doesn't seems possible. Can i apply for Bridge open work permit given that she has her CSQ approved and lives in Quebec and maintaining legal status in Canada and her PR application is in progress.

Any advise would be much appreciated.

Thakns
hello, Did you get final decision on your wife' file ? how much time it took after recieving CSQ? Actually I have also applied PR for my Husband (inland) and got CSQ approved in first week of Feb but still norhing is changed the PR file. would you please guide me.

henrik_12345

Sep 19, 2022
hello, Did you get final decision on your wife' file ? how much time it took after recieving CSQ? Actually I have also applied PR for my Husband (inland) and got CSQ approved in first week of Feb but still norhing is changed the PR file. would you please guide me.
Hello, I received my CSQ in the end of january, and I'm also waiting.
Another guy who received his in end of December, got an update today. So should be about 2-3 months to wait for it