+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CR Rehabilitation Processing Times UK Office

Rehabman

Jun 22, 2022
Dear Memebrs,

I hope you're all well.

Can anyone advise whether they've applied for a rehabilitation application from 2020 onwards and if so, how long has it taken to process.

Thanking you in anticipation!

uk49sresults

Feb 7, 2023
South Africa
Category........
Other
Hello there! I'm glad you reached out for advice on the rehabilitation application process. I have some experience in this area that I'd love to share with you.
Yes, I have applied for a rehabilitation application in 2020 and it took me around 7 months to get the process completed. It was a long and tiring journey, but I finally made it through. I remember the day I received my approval letter like it was yesterday. I was ecstatic, to say the least. The whole process started with me seeking professional help for my addiction.

Rehabman

Jun 22, 2022
astonishing to hear rehab appliaction for canada being processed in 7 months. its been a complete year since submission of my application, im still waiting...a very slow process.

Apr 19, 2023
Hi,
Just wondered if you had heard anything yet?
I read of someone who applied in Feb 22 and got approval in June 22... was yours criminality or serious criminality?
I applied almost 3 months ago and I am worried it will take a very long time...

Dec 18, 2017
serious criminality: Expect over 2yrs (April 2023)
regular criminality: 6-18 months based on complexity of cases. (April 2023)
More than one of either offence will extend these time

Rehabman

Jun 22, 2022
Hi,
Just wondered if you had heard anything yet?
I read of someone who applied in Feb 22 and got approval in June 22... was yours criminality or serious criminality?
I applied almost 3 months ago and I am worried it will take a very long time...
really depends where you're applied from. I was asked to submit an application for non-serious crimininality to the London Office, applied in Feb 2022, still havent heard anything. the turn around times for the processing of rehab applications is very demoralising.

Last edited:

Johnsmith7

Dec 16, 2023
Hello there! I'm glad you reached out for advice on the rehabilitation application process. I have some experience in this area that I'd love to share with you.
Yes, I have applied for a rehabilitation application in 2022 and it took me around 11 months to get the process completed.

akins002

Feb 2, 2024
I have applied since february 2022 via london office, till today no decision, the only feedback i got was in July when they asked for additional information, i submitted it within 2 week and never heard anything from them after.

akins002

Feb 2, 2024
Yes, I have applied for a rehabilitation application in 2022 and it took me around 11 months to get the process completed.
When in 2022 did you apply, and which immigration office.??

akins002

Feb 2, 2024
Yes, I have applied for a rehabilitation application in 2020 and it took me around 7 months to get the process completed. It was a long and tiring journey, but I finally made it through. I remember the day I received my approval letter like it was yesterday. I was ecstatic, to say the least. The whole process started with me seeking professional help for my addiction.
WOW........This is a super news. which country canada office did u apply from???