+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COVID19 - Location update question

venudatti

Dec 4, 2018
Hi,

I got an ITA under CEC class have an AOR also. I was asked to give biometrics and submitted that also.
Meanwhile, I came to my home country for a vacation and now travel is banned for me to get back to Canada. While I am waiting for the travel ban to be lifted, do I need to update my location through a webform? Please advise

Just a piece of additional information - I have someone to monitor my mailbox and my cell phone is in roaming to pick up any calls.

Thanking you in advance

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
You can find information from IRCC about COVID-19 here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-special-measures.html

IRCC has stated that no application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when travel reopens.

Hi,

I got an ITA under CEC class have an AOR also. I was asked to give biometrics and submitted that also.
Meanwhile, I came to my home country for a vacation and now travel is banned for me to get back to Canada. While I am waiting for the travel ban to be lifted, do I need to update my location through a webform? Please advise

Just a piece of additional information - I have someone to monitor my mailbox and my cell phone is in roaming to pick up any calls.

Thanking you in advance

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanking you in advance
You haven't relocated, you're just stuck elsewhere. You should be able to access your email and your account, that's all you need. You'll not be getting any calls from them, they communicate via email almost exclusively.

samex

Dec 22, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Edmonton
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Sept 2019
Doc's Request.
OcT 2019
Med's Done....
05-10-2019
Passport Req..
05-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2020
Don't change anything yet. Once your application approves. Just be here to send your passport,