Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
berbu said:
The tracking doesn't end, tracking numbers are international. Canada post will track their part in Canada, Royal Mail will track their part in the UK. You just have to use the Royal Mail website with the same tracking number once the package has left Canada.
Actually with the details Canada post gave to us, we tried that and I even contacted HMRC to see if it was stuck in customs. Nothing worked on the Royal Mail website, it said can not find consignment number. Canada Post said they would open an enquiry in to it, to see if it was lost but never replied.

Finally I was told that it is possible to track it through Royal Mail BUT only their staff have access to the screen where it can be tracked. I rang Royal Mail and was informed by the operator it was impossible for me to trace it using their website, the only way I could find out is with a RM operator locating through their screen.

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
AnaMaria said:
Was it delivered? How did you find out? I sent additional document (not requested documents) to Manila and Canada Post tracking says "it has arrived in the country" and seems like it was stuck there forever. I tried to track PhilPost but the the site is not working. I don't know how to track it. I am just hoping that it was indeed delivered. :(
Hello Ana,

Like myself you will have to contact PhilPost (I assume that is your country's national post) and see if an operator can assist you, as I said it was impossible for me to find mine on my Mail's website. Mine did the same thing as you it just stopped tracking as soon as it hit customs but Canada Post did not help, they said consignment was waiting to be delivered. If only they had said their bit was complete. I went 5 weeks thinking my package was stuck in customs until I finally found it had been delivered to my VO 2 weeks after I sent it.

berbu

Star Member
Mar 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2012
AOR Received.
13-12-2012
Med's Done....
16-10-12
I was able to track an international Canada post package here in Vietnam, so I just assumed it would work in any other (modern) country. Guess I was wrong!