+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cost of living

cguidi77

Feb 12, 2010
Hi, do you know where I can find detailed info regarding the cost of living in Ontario, especially in Toronto and London?

Many thanks
Chiara

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
cguidi77 said:
Hi, do you know where I can find detailed info regarding the cost of living in Ontario, especially in Toronto and London?

Many thanks
Chiara
http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/Torontoliving.asp try this and also google your search to find out more websites. That's what i did for you.

cguidi77

Feb 12, 2010
Thanks for your reply.

In all the documents I've found on the web there's a costing that refers to "Personal Taxes" with an annual amount around $ 20.000... Does anyone know what is this about? Which kind of taxes is referring to?

Many thanks,
Chiara

zaruk

Feb 1, 2010
cguidi77 said:
Thanks for your reply.

In all the documents I've found on the web there's a costing that refers to "Personal Taxes" with an annual amount around $ 20.000... Does anyone know what is this about? Which kind of taxes is referring to?

Many thanks,
Chiara
It's probably annual cost of living for tax purpose. try this on google.ca "cost of living in toronto"

cguidi77

Feb 12, 2010
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with "cost of living for tax purpose". Can you please clarify?
Please, forgive me if I didn't get it but in Italy the majority of the taxes are directly deducted from our salary so we don't have such a huge amount of Persoanl Taxes to consider... and I really need to understand what is it about.

Thanks for you patience.