Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
PPR is here!!!!
AOR - Jan 2019
Remedical passed- Jan 16, 2022
PPR - 18 feb
VO- NDVO

Last week, got a call from VO clarifying abt a doc and so I could ask when i might receive the PPR and they informed me it should come this week.
Brilliant news, fabulous. Congratulations

Reactions: Rowsp

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hello all ,
I received my PPR since I am already inside canada ircc has asked me to submit webform which I just did . This form has been so helpful .. I would especially like to thank @Titanium , I was going through worst phase of anxiety and uncertainty and that day that message by him really gave me some hope .. like they say , be kind you dont know what someone is going through . I got my medical request on 5th and ppr today. And I would also like to tell someone who had a query regarding representative . They sent me the email not to my representative so I guess they finally checked all the specifications before sending it . Still would take time for me to recover from all that I've been through the painful wait and hope I can put all that behind me and start a new life . THANKYOU ALL and I pray for everyone waiting for their respective journeys to have a happy ending with this process and may everyone unite with their loved ones . Lots of wishes ❤
Finally, Gods grace. Congratulations. It was meant to happen now, please know that. Its never easy to wait amidst uncertainties but thats where our strength lies. Keep the faith and Just brave it through.

The past is where it should be, the past. Please dont focus on the pains as you move ahead. Take your valuable lessons and go on forth into the beautiful future that awaits you.

wishing you super best.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hello all ,
I received my PPR since I am already inside canada ircc has asked me to submit webform which I just did . This form has been so helpful .. I would especially like to thank @Titanium , I was going through worst phase of anxiety and uncertainty and that day that message by him really gave me some hope .. like they say , be kind you dont know what someone is going through . I got my medical request on 5th and ppr today. And I would also like to tell someone who had a query regarding representative . They sent me the email not to my representative so I guess they finally checked all the specifications before sending it . Still would take time for me to recover from all that I've been through the painful wait and hope I can put all that behind me and start a new life . THANKYOU ALL and I pray for everyone waiting for their respective journeys to have a happy ending with this process and may everyone unite with their loved ones . Lots of wishes ❤
Did you already get a response back from them? I got the PPR this morning and also sent a webform. However, I am a bit concerned about this webform because the past 10 I sent I got one response back only.

Reactions: sumitkamboj88

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Did you already get a response back from them? I got the PPR this morning and also sent a webform. However, I am a bit concerned about this webform because the past 10 I sent I got one response back only.
No , I havent .. I have gotten response for most of my webforms atleast the ones I submitted in december / january . I did what the letter said .. so idk the next step , May be I will call them on monday and see if there is anything needed from my end .

Reactions: Titanium

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
No , I havent .. I have gotten response for most of my webforms atleast the ones I submitted in december / january . I did what the letter said .. so idk the next step , May be I will call them on monday and see if there is anything needed from my end .
Gotcha. I'll do the same. However, I think they'll only get back to work on Tuesday because Monday is a holiday.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
I got the PPR but I am in Canada, then inside the PPR it's asking to send a webform in case I'm in Canada and provide them with my full name, UCI and address. And that's what I did. Here's their answer:

Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

I mean... Really? Has anyone passed through the same experience?

Cheers.

Reactions: VVV62 and Cansav

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I got the PPR but I am in Canada, then inside the PPR it's asking to send a webform in case I'm in Canada and provide them with my full name, UCI and address. And that's what I did. Here's their answer:

Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

I mean... Really? Has anyone passed through the same experience?

Cheers.
Congratulations!! There are few cases where applicants receive generic reply at first but IRCC agents contact them again with the further processing procedure. Hope you will get another reply from them within 1-2 days.

Reactions: Cansav

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations!! There are few cases where applicants receive generic reply at first but IRCC agents contact them again with the further processing procedure. Hope you will get another reply from them within 1-2 days.
I really wish you are right! Can’t wait for this process to be over lol

Reactions: Cansav

Curry100

Aug 19, 2021
Thankyou so much. Thats my sincere prayer when I read each post here, waiting at different junctures of their application, by God’s will, that the wait concludes with dreams getting fulfilled for each one of us.
Hi Titanium,

I see you have completed a third medical. I'm getting quite anxious as I am still yet to receive any update from CIC! It's been a long, long wait like yourself. So many congrats to you.

I am pre-March, 2020. My last contact was with an agent over the phone where I was advised that my last update was the end of October stating to extend my re-medical which expired August 2021! So my question is, did you receive a UE before your third medical request? I got contacted over a year ago to see if it was possible to leave within 60 days, which i was unable to.

Thanks!

Reactions: Titanium

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Hi Folks,
I finally got my a new CoPR issued i.e CoPR number 2 after the first one expired in 2019 and several attempts to travel to Canada. The new one now has my 2nd baby included.

Anyhow I'm planning to do a soft landing in April-May. Has anyone recently done a soft landing?
I have a few questions -
1. Is there a mandatory quarantine requirement? (We're fully vaccinated - 3 dose)
2. Can we do a soft landing for 4 days and return?
3. Can we enter at Vancouver and give a Toronto address for PR card?

Thanks!

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi Folks,
I finally got my a new CoPR issued i.e CoPR number 2 after the first one expired in 2019 and several attempts to travel to Canada. The new one now has my 2nd baby included.

Anyhow I'm planning to do a soft landing in April-May. Has anyone recently done a soft landing?
I have a few questions -
1. Is there a mandatory quarantine requirement? (We're fully vaccinated - 3 dose)
2. Can we do a soft landing for 4 days and return?
3. Can we enter at Vancouver and give a Toronto address for PR card?

Thanks!
Congratulations
Many have been planning soft landing, not sure if 4 days is sufficient.

Regarding quarantine, maybe this should help.
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi Titanium,

I see you have completed a third medical. I'm getting quite anxious as I am still yet to receive any update from CIC! It's been a long, long wait like yourself. So many congrats to you.

I am pre-March, 2020. My last contact was with an agent over the phone where I was advised that my last update was the end of October stating to extend my re-medical which expired August 2021! So my question is, did you receive a UE before your third medical request? I got contacted over a year ago to see if it was possible to leave within 60 days, which i was unable to.

Thanks!
I fully understand your anxiety and its my sincere prayer that you get your renewed CoPR at the earliest.
yes I received a UE inOctober 2021, and remedical request 2 weeks back.
Have you sent them webforms asking for an update, and stating what you know about the case?

Reactions: DrCanada55

tomx420

Star Member
Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations
Many have been planning soft landing, not sure if 4 days is sufficient.

Regarding quarantine, maybe this should help.
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada
Thanks for the link; so basically you get randomly selected for a test and then have to quarantine if tested positive.
I'm guessing if there are no other formalities, 4 days should be fine. SIN application is online, and at max I could get a bank account opened but nothing else to do.
Do you know if you transit through Vancouver to Toronto, will the landing be done at Vancouver?