+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Continue Study Program

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
Does anybody know or have any experience regarding continue study programs of Uni's across Canada? how the admittion system works? where to pay attention at? how to apply for? being a Canadian PR, I am already looking for as much as possible information in that regard as I 've plans to continue study and to get a few degree's and I 'd like to know how to finance a study. I surely have enough to pay it all myself, but well, who knows...
Many thanks in advance

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Am looking at something similar in terms of a professional certification in Accounting. I already hold a MBA from Canada. Research so far indicates that as a PR the fees is much lesser than what one pays as an international student. If you are looking at improving your english skills then you can take additional english classes at most universities. I don't know what course you are lookinng at. The cities that I have gathered information about are Vancouver and Calgary and I previously studied in Ottawa.

CoolEJ

Star Member
Jul 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I intend on taking MSc. Eng at UoA.

I am still clueless on the first step to do. Email from UoA is too generic.
Do UoA do the educational assesment themselves? or Do they have a preferred agancy to do it?
And will there be any likelihood that UoA would require me to take up additional undergrad classes?

Thanks!